• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OMG I feel like death

startingout

Reaction score
Sorry, totally woe is me post.

I thought I was doing ok until about 2 weeks ago and now I feel like a corpse. I'm constantly nauseous, have random bouts of being sick and generally just feel ick.
I got into bed yesterday at 5:30pm and slept until 7:30am this morning.
Seriously sickness please please please go away. I'm starving but no food is appealing.
10 weeks tomorrow sickness please go away

I know the feeling I've had it from 4 weeks and still have it now at 10 weeks 3 days I wish it would just go now it makes me feel rubbish can't even clean my house CU's I start and need to stop CU's I feel like I'm going to be sick and feel faint :( I know how you feel xx

Glad I'm not alone. Fingers crossed it goes away for us all soon xx

Ug, I'm with you. And I'm only 5 weeks. It's tough!! I slept 12 hours last night and took a nap today. Fortunately I could because I didn't have work. Feel better!!!

I feel like death warmed up, already?! I didn't feel like this till at least 6 weeks with my kids. I feel like I'm walking through water, food all looks disgusting and coffee smells weird and tastes worse. My mouth tastes like metal and spinach. Argh!

I feel like death warmed up, already?! I didn't feel like this till at least 6 weeks with my kids. I feel like I'm walking through water, food all looks disgusting and coffee smells weird and tastes worse. My mouth tastes like metal and spinach. Argh!
Ms happened earlier with each of my bubs. The day after i got my bfp i was sick with this one. I still can't stomach coffee :( had a decaf latte the other day and could only get through half of it.

I had exactly the same from around 7 weeks and I had a few good days at the 11 week mark and since then it's various and the death feeling comes in waves and passes rather than a constant feeling like what I had before.
Last night I was starving but I didn't want to eat anything- nothing sounded good. Ended up eating a bit of toast and butter and my mouth was so dry it was a chore to get it down! Now it's 5am and I'm fantasising about a cheese salad and I'm planning my trip to the shops in the morning to get my ingredients lol

I feel your pain! I've been suffering since my 4th week, had a few days of relief in week 9 but it came back. I'm now 11 weeks and starting to lose my patience tbh. I find it hard to sleep some nights because I feel so awful.

I'm still the same last night I seemed to crave BBQ spare ribs ate three then felt sick and when I fell asleep an hour later woke up two hours after feeling awful and like I was definitely going to be sick I hate it xxx

I just posted something similar.

I hate pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"