• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OMG i feel sick to my stomach

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007010249,00.html

I went cold all over when i read this, some people are just not fit :evil:

Makes me want to go into a BIG rant about how hard it is for some of us to have our little family & then theres fucking people like that! But I won't go into that rant ... Just :x

That baby will be placed into foster care now-thank goodness. I'm sorry but hopefully the mum never gets him back, that could of been an awful tragedy! :cry:

Wobbles said:
Makes me want to go into a BIG rant about how hard it is for some of us to have our little family & then theres fucking people like that! But I won't go into that rant ... Just :x

I actually did do a rant like that, but deleted it before i posted it!!!!! :evil:

Oh how awful! :cry:

Stuff like that breaks my heart.

omfg ow can i even write a reply tht shows how angry i am??
answer... i cant!!

OMG how can parents do that to their own babie, :cry:

Arcanegirl said:
Im just speechless! :shock:

Ditto - at least babe will be looked after in foster care, i hate to think what could have happened.

I have must read this out to Andy from the paper!!

That poor baby must have been scared whit less and how did it manage to crawl down 1 flight of stairs and get out of its cot even!!! :x :x :x

parents like that shouldnt be allowed to give birth, im sorry but that sickens me

and well done for they boy who found him :D

weestar21 said:
parents like that shouldnt be allowed to give birth, im sorry but that sickens me

and well done for they boy who found him :D

yeah bloody well done!!! was only a kid himself! deserves a reward that 1 like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"