Omg I think I got the hook affect at 7 weeks

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
So anyway silly me I found some cheapies left in my bathroom draw.. I tested and I got a faint line!!!! :cry: so I googled and I read to dilute the urine in a cup with water to compare and phewwww!
No more testing for me. Way to scary...

Full stream urine top test and diluted with water on bottom
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/5B4FD1E1-983C-4961-BDCE-2535EB25B7B5.jpg

Forgive me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the diluted one be the top test being lighter? I'm not really sure but either way, sounds like good news :)

No my hormones are that high it stuffed the test up. Diluting it brought the high hormones down

Yes, I got the hook effect around 7 weeks! It is scary when you see that light test, even if you already know about the effect, and then so satisfying to see it go darker when you have diluted your wee! I did a few tests together and got my darkest with probably less than 10% urine and 90% water xxxxxxx

No no :) I totally know what you were thinking :haha: you would think so after it being diluted :) :flower:

Been there and done that at 6 weeks and my line is lighter but ultrasound tell everything is good so far ...

I've never done it so my lesson is learnt

Wow scary. Thanks for sharing. I found some hpts the other day and was considering using them as I've still got a week til my scan and feeling paranoid. Glad I didn't now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->