OMG I think I'm freaking out!!!!!!! Must read!!

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies.... I'm so freaked out right now... So I got my easy@home strips in the mail today. I took one with my morning urine and thought I saw faintest of faintest lines of course I'm excited but I got frustrated and thought hmmmm what happens if I use my blood? I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy so I still had my tools in my little bag and I used it to prick my finger to get blood. Now the blood took its longest time to go over, and simply because it's so much thicker than urine after all the blood cleared up I see two lines!!! Control line and faint but very pink noticeable test line, no squinting needed!!!!
Has anyone tried this before?? I know they're not ment for blood but could I actually be pregnant?? I'm googling everything I can as I speak, I have to find out!!
And please no rude comments it was basically out of curiosity but I have a second line:thumbup:

I found this pagehttp://epmonthly.com/article/stat-pregnancy-test-without-urine/

I've heard of people getting false positives that way. Test with your urine again in a couple of days! If you saw a faint line it's very possible! Best of luck!

don't know much about it but I'm curious.

There have been a couple if threads on here about it, seems that blood nearly always gives a positive result, pregnant it not. Best of luck though!

Okay I have tried more tests but this time taking half with blood and half with water in a small container, mixed it thoroughly, I dipped 5 IC in the same mixture and all came up strong positive today, took two with urine first one with fmu can't really see anything. The second test with almost no fluid kind of seems very very super duper faint. It's been 5 days since I stopped bleeding. I won't get betas done probably not until Friday because my Ob is not in until 1pm tomorrow afternoon:nope:

I checked down under today and omg I have so much more cm!! Lots and lots of white lotion cm with tinted yellow.

u should try one with cranberry juice! some ppl say blood just colors the line??

I don't have cranberry juice lol but it's weird that so many strips turned out positive?? I definitely feel pregnant, my boobs have gotten just more and more achy since my bleeding stopped and I feel sick and achy all over my body... headaches for two days now..

We'll see what happens, I should maybe try a Frer??
Ill see if I could post pics of my tests!!

Try a frer but easy@home tests are as good as frers in my opinion.

You should go for blood test for sure if you feeling symptoms. So curious!

Yes blood works :) Congrats!

Hi May55 thank you for your reply:happydance: I have googled all yesterday and today and found at least 2-3 articles that confirms it's legit using blood instead of urine. But I'm still a little sceptical you know? Do you know any more facts about this subject?

No not really lol.... I took one this morning an IC seemed like a shadow of a line but I'm losing hope now I think...
I wonder if I could have had a Cp? Sigh.... don't know but I still feel exhausted and my boobs ache like the feeling when the milk is coming down if you get what I mean? Lots of milky yellow tinted discharge, I feel very wet all the time sorry Tmi and sometimes it feels like I'm peeing myself but when I check it's just cm??

Hmmmm.... I don't know.... all I got to do is wait it out, see if I ovulate next week, if not take another test.

Two frers also today seemed negative:blush:

ahhh sorry to hear that hun, i dont think its cp tho. Probably testing with blood doesnt work.

Some months i feel all kinda symptoms and super wet too, every cycle s diff unfortunately. I would wait for next cycle af and see what happens.

The only thing that is so weird right now is that boobs are still aching on and off, since last night I have had this poking scratching feeling in the middle right close to my pubic bone area and my sense of smell is so strong I can smell trash from far away:wacko:

And soooooo tired....

I don't understand why our bodies are so mysterious....:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"