Omg I'm back again! TTC after 12 years (now aged 39)

Jaymeebee2

Reaction score
Wow it's been a hot minute since I've been on this site and a lot has happened since 2010. First let me say that it was an honour to share my TTC, 2 week wait and entire pregnancy with all the ladies on here back then. Now I'm back and hoping to do it all over again \\:D/.
I lost access to my original profile (JaymeeBee) but that's okay, nothing wrong with a fresh start. If anyone is interested in viewing my old threads including ttc journal, there is some good information on there. I went back and read some of my journals and smiled remembering that journey.
Anyways, I'm here....I'm older but I'm ready to give this pregnancy business one last shot :o.

Well first of all, welcome back!! :happydance:
I would be happy to follow your journey, I too am back here and NTNP. I am currently testing for bfp or waiting on AF to show. It started out as something we weren't really being mindful of at the time, into us actually wanting a baby together (this would be his 1st but my 5th baby). So here I am, officially NTNP lol. We make love like A LOT so it will be interesting to see how long I go without getting pregnant if I'm not already.

Wow it's been a hot minute since I've been on this site and a lot has happened since 2010. First let me say that it was an honour to share my TTC, 2 week wait and entire pregnancy with all the ladies on here back then. Now I'm back and hoping to do it all over again \\:D/.
I lost access to my original profile (JaymeeBee) but that's okay, nothing wrong with a fresh start. If anyone is interested in viewing my old threads including ttc journal, there is some good information on there. I went back and read some of my journals and smiled remembering that journey.
Anyways, I'm here....I'm older but I'm ready to give this pregnancy business one last shot :o.
Welcome back!! I was here at 2010 too!!! My daughter was born in April that year. Now back again!!

Welcome back. I was around at that time too. My daughter was 2010 and my twins 2011.

Welcome back. I was here in 2010 my daughter was born that May. Good luck ttc x

Welcome back. We must have missed eachother as I don't remember you (the boards ere way busier then so it was easier to do) but I've been here since 2010 and have never left . Good luck TTC again.

Hi
I was on here back then too. And you that your name does ring some bells. My user name back then was Future Hopes.
I did try to use that one again when i came back in 2018 but like you couldn't get on there so i made a whole new profile.
Its alot more quieter on here now compared to back then.
Anhway great to have you back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->