OMG I'm gonna go INSANEEE!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by LoveYourLies, Apr 22, 2009.

1. LoveYourLies

LoveYourLies TTC Little Bean #1

This is driving me crazy!! I'm 10dpo, had so many symptoms this past week, boobs have ached like never before, had cravings for everything under the sun the past few nights, headaches, loads of increased cm.. af is due in another week, but today i woke up and felt like she'd arrived, brown discharge and light bleeding this morning, then eased off during the day, started again at about 3ish and now there is nothing at all! i've read up on implantation, and from what ive read it sounds like this, usually occurs 1 week before period, bleeding intermittently not constantly, etc etc etc.. just curious as to whats going on! I ordered some ICs yesterday, so ill be testing as soon as they arrive, i dont care how early it is haha, i neeed to pee on something!! what do you ladies think, is this just the witch showing up early and im being overly hopeful, or does it sound like implantation (whcih ive read isnt rly common)??
    i'm going to cry in frustration, ttc'ing is a NIGHTMARE!

2. willbamom1day

willbamom1day Truly blessed - I'm a mom

this happened to me last month and i got the :witch: so it could go either way

when are you due to start AF

3. LoveYourLies

Aw, sorry to hear that hun! I really hope the witch isnt on her way for me, ive got my hopes too high :(
    i'm due on the 29th, a week today! i cant remember ever being this early before though.

4. LoveYourLies

still absolutely nothing down there, been about 5 hours since any bleeding now.. whats going on!!

5. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

fx for you, sounds like it might be good xx

6. LoveYourLies

argh, spoke too soon. just went to loo, reddish blood much like early period. i think im out this month :( will see how long it lasts, but im led to believe that implantation is just old brown blood and not fresh blood. true? if so, then im definitely out and the witch has got me! arghh.

7. Cupcake Queen

Cupcake Queen Well-Known Member

That's too bad.
    Onwards and updwards and here's to next month!

8. confused_one

confused_one Well-Known Member

don't count yourself out yet .... possibility it is implantation bleeding... keep us posted and fx'd for you!!!!