OMG Im LATE

lynnikins

Reaction score
Eeeeek we arent even trying for a 3rd baby at the moment my period is due today but it hasnt shown up and got no signs either, dtd far too much in the last 4 weeks but used protection during OV time from 2days before fertile phase till now :wacko: I dont know what to think eeeeekkk im freaking out we cant afford another baby at the moment im trying to hold off testing but ive been getting a few symptoms for the last week that a BFP was possible.

I want another baby i never wanted a big gap between kids and this would work out with the same gap as between the boys but DH really wanted to wait a year at least :dohh: what have we done :dohh: i dont know how im not going to tell OH and wait for AF to show up im on cd32 out of a 28-31day cycle

Best thing to do us test Hun. Hope you get the result you want.

i dont even know what result i want right now, tm we are soo broke i have to find a night job if we are gonna make it and we have to sort out nursery for ds1, ive got soo much happening im also PT ds1 and still BF ds2,

Good luck. I've always been told its hard to go from one baby to two but to go from two to three was no problem!

try not to stress hun, if you're not pg it may well delay AF even more and make you even more stressed and you end up going round in circles!!!

either way i think it would be worth testing, to put your mind at rest whatever the results

good luck :kiss:

not yet im chicken lol, been running around mad after my boys this morning, dtd last night and that normally starts my af if im due and no signs of anything but ive peed twice this morning and in my mummy brain completely forgot to get the test out beforhand will have to wait till later or tomorrow

Well congratulations, I'm sure you will find a way through this.

CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXXXXXXXX

did you have spd too? I had it with both and it's the only black cloud over TTC . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->