OMG i'm NOW 14dpo! how confusing!

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
originally i thought by my own physical signs opk and cm i knew i had ovulated on the monday and the chart said so up until 3 days later then changed to the tues which always confused me

and NOW its changed back to the monday so i am now on 14dpo! which has cocked everything up for my symptoms lol

so i had the sharp pain in my left ovary area on 5&6dpo and spotting on 10dpo a negative pg test on 9 and 11dpo

is it even worth doing another pg test today? or should i sit back and wait for :witch: to show her face tomo or thurs?

i just keep thinking whats the point as i've had 2 negatives already and i know they were too early but i think after 6 months of having negatives you dont expect anything else to come up LOL

i'm still at work so will do one tonight

I know what u mean, i can't even imagine a :bfp: anymore. X

Good luck testing, can't wait to hear hope its more positive for you than it was for me.:hugs:

you so have to test!
i'm 13dpo and testing loads!

I say test and if you don't do one tonight, then I'd definitely do one tomorrow morning. If I was you though, I'd test tonight and tomorrow morning. Good luck xx

no louisa keep ur tests hun,then if af late test then....n sort ut ticker out !! thought af ad cum when i saw that!! u can make one on ff uknow and just get the link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->