omg i'm producing milk again

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by helen1234, Apr 27, 2009.

1. helen1234

helen1234 Well-Known Member

7 weeks after bf'ng i got milk dripping out of me. i'm covered in the god dam stuff i'm soaked i feel like expressing it off but i know that it'll get worse.

is this going to affect me getting pregnant if so what can i do to stop it?.

typical i stop bf'ing cos i started drying up then it comes back 7 weeks on, my stupid body its rubbish lol
    i am due my af though after a :bfn:.

2. FierceAngel

FierceAngel Guest

i had to switch luisa to formula last week as my milk dried up (i was expressing as she wouldnt latch.) and this morning it wasx back!:dohh:

considered expressing it so she could have some more breast milk but then she is only just getting used to the formula (after bad constipation) and im worried it will mess it up again?..

as for falling pregnant i dont think it will stop you falling.. i was under the impression pregnancy caused yr milk to dry up.. hence it was hard to bf whilst pregnant,,,

3. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

Hormones are responsible...blame them:hissy:

I am breastfeeding and woke up in agony again (this happened 1 day last week too) I was sooooooooo engorged I had to come downstairs at 6am and express as it hurt so much:cry:. What's all that about? I've breastfed 3 kids before and don't remember this happening for no reason :dohh:

4. LuluBee

LuluBee Mummy to Alex

no idea honey, but :hugs:

5. mrscookie

mrscookie Mama and expecting

omg how cool, send me some! wont stop you getting duffed helum love.
    xx