OMG im so scared :'( spotting

linz1988

Reaction score
Me and my oh jus fooled around.. ( NO intercourse)
After i O'd i was real crampy (but since bein pregnant ive been cramping after orgasm )
I went to the bathroom
2 minutes later.... wiped and there was brown blood. Not a lot and Only when i wipe but enough to make me feel petrified the last thing i want to see is anything but CM when i wipe :(

Had this happened to anyone else or isit the start of a miscarriage

The cramping has stopped now btw it lasted for 10 minz after orgasm

If theres no more u should be fine. I had a speck after sex the other week. If you have anymore and it gets heavier ring your gp or midwife. If your in the uk tommy midwives are great too they have helped me a couple of times.

maybe explain to a midwife sex is causing cramps. They may advise you to avoid it for abit.

try not to worry lots of girls spot in the first tri. X

I usually don't freak if it's brown--old blood. If it were bright red spotting then maybe phone a doctor. I spotted a orange pink color after sex and then found out I have a subchorionic bleed. Doctor doesn't seem worried.

I think you're fine but I'm no doctor, only worry if it continues.

Happened to me after orgasm at 6weeks was just once and when I wiped... Kinda scared but it was sooo little that I didnt panic and sure enough it didnt happen again...hopefully it wont happen again! Its scary but I wouldnt be too concerned unless it gets worse. Our cervix are super sensitive right now even if theres no penetration we have so much blood pulled down in that area...

Brown blood is old blood so try not to worry too much, I'd mention it to your midwife and she'll probably advise to lay off the hanky panky for a few weeks!

I bled brown for two weeks. But that was a couple months ago and baby is still going strong.

I called and panicked with my last pregnancy when I seen brown spotting..called my midwife and said do not worry and for race to the hospital unless you have severe bleeding and severe cramping..I laid low the day or so after didn't lift anything heavy..have that 22 month old climbing all over me..congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"