omg im spotting

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by karentia, Apr 21, 2009.

1. karentia

karentia pregnant

hi ladies, i have started spotting this morning very very small amount , brown sorta dots,had a like black/brown hard lump thing come away when i went wee very tiny bit on tissue , i called midwife she said i have to lie down all day like an invalid ! she made me an appointm for tomo wit her at 915am , she said if i get worse to go casualty , i heard baby hb on doppler this morning . the midwife said it could be result of the scan i had at hospital yesterday cause they were really heavy handed

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

have u already had a scan b4 this hun ? if i was u i wud phone EPU and tell them they might get to see u 2day ... hope all is ok :hugs:

3. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Try not to panic hun - hearing the hb is reassuring. Take it easy today and pop a pad on to see how much is coming out. Hopefully it will all settle down soon, but if you have any concerns at all, get straight back on the phone xxxxxx