OMG is this a BFP?? ***UPDATE ON LAST PAGE***

Congratulations, and good luck tomorrow! I'm still about a week off when I'm willing to let myself start testing. Can't wait!

Congrats Cat, so easy to see, YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having period type pains :-( I hope this isn't a bad sign they mostly happen at night but sometimes come and go through out the day.

getting worried now :-(

xx

Did u end up grabbing a digi? I hate to say girl but maybe a chemical? Try to go get blood work

Did u end up grabbing a digi? I hate to say girl but maybe a chemical? Try to go get blood work

I have ordered a digital one and should come tomorrow. I'm doing a normal test tomorrow morning.

There only mild pains and they come and go and are at different sides.

now confused again xx

Could also be normal uterus pulling! Really hope so are there any other brands u can use just to see if. They've gotten darker? Fx for u

I'm really enjoying stalking this. Can't wait until tomorrow.

So today was the day. The midwife told me that the answer I got this morning is my definate answer no matter how faint and here is the results....

IM PREGNANT!

This line is much darker (excuse my rubbish camera) im about 5-6 weeks according tktthe 1st day of my LMP. We did it on the 2nd try! I can't believe it!

I'm so excited and so happy thankyou all do much for all your support. I also asked the midwife about the mild pains and she said it normal as long as there is no bleedin :yay:

I now have to make my first appointment and go from there!! I am going to do a digital one tomorrow just to confirm my weeks so will update you all again.

Love to all :)

Attachments

• 20141112_072124.jpg
    20141112_072124.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2014-11-12-07-18-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-12-07-18-10.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
Thankyou everyone :) were so happy!

so I did my clear blue digital this morning and while the test was working I was reading the box and found out something interesting.....the number of weeks the test shows is the number of weeks since conception NOT OVULATION OR FIRST DAY OF LMP. so when it tells you your weeks you can add around another 2-3 weeks on there for how many wreks pregnant you are. Its all confusing lol anyway.....

Here is the result if this mornings clear blue. Thankyou to everyone for all your kind words and support. I am truly great full to you all. No more updates on this thread as I will be starting a new one "baby Warren no2" for my pregnancy blog once I've had my first scan in a couple of weeks. I will come back to this one and post a link to the new thread if anyone wants to come and stalk lol

fingers crossed for you all! Lots or baby dust! And big hugs!

Cat xx

Attachments

• 20141113_072020.jpg
    20141113_072020.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member