OMG Istill feel sick

Cat

Reaction score
Well I styoped at the corner shop yesterday and got some munchies. I got a cartoon of Ocean Spray Rasperry & ranberry juice cause I love this stuff. Initiced the cartoon looked a it sort of inflated looking but just thought that it has been a bit crushed of something. In the evening Ipored out a glass (licky Idid this cause Inormally just knock it back out the cartoon) I thought it looked a little bit pale and it had stuff floating in it. Iassued it had just had the sedement settle at the bottom and I just needed to give it a good shake before pouring the next glass. Ihad a mouthfull to see what it tasted like and OHsaid it looked wrong. So I held it up in a better lit area, and noticed all the floating bits were coming up to the serface. So Istick my finger in and scopped some to the side of the glass and it smeared green!!! It was some sort of mould spoors!!!! :sick: It seems there must have been some sort of air leak in the cartoon, and it had fermented and got contaminated with something. Needless to say Ispent the rest of the evening feeling really ill at the thought I had drunk some! Ikept telling OH I had contracted Botchelism (sp?) and would die in my sleep.

Just thought I would share my gross story with you all!!!!
Enjoy your breakfasts! lol
:sick:

Eww yuk! are you gonna contact the company and complain?

ewww! thats horrible. you should take it back to where you bought it and complain.

ooh you have just reminded me i meant to post my heinz experience :?

My mam was feeding eva some heinze mums own cottage pie and there was a huuuuge long hair in it!! we got £10 voucher but it made me feel sick!

:sick: ewww u poor thing thats horrible, i would def take it back from where u got it from hun.
x

Well I cant find the reciept from the corner shop. And the most they would do is give me another cartoon (which may be the same) So #I called the help line on the cartoon. They woman was very nice, took all the details and cartoons atch number etc. She is passing this up to head office, and said they may call asking me to snd in a sample! So I cant throw the cartoon away just yet. Will have to wait and see what happens.

omg thts awful, i wuda bn fuming!!!

Oh Cat that is the last thing u need being pg :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"