• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OMG its tomorrow! Gender guesses? Is it a willy?! original post x

H

HellBunny

Tomorrow its our scan! Will be 13+2 :)
Does anyone else have a scan tomorrow?
After a few problems so far (GD diagnosed wayyyy too early in pregnancy) and spotting, also a stomach bug (well i hope its a stomach bug as these pains i've been having for 9 days now are bloody severe!)
It will be nice just to see a healthy baby on the screen.

Here he/she is! Does it look like a boy? (enlarge to see)

Attachments

• SDC14746edit.jpg
    SDC14746edit.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 86
have mine tomorrow at 12.20 am so nervous and worried. Wish I could be happy excited. Hopefully I will look a right idiot when I post how everything is fine and see if I can upload a scan photo fingers xd on that one. Good luck hell bunny x

Aw thankyou both xx, i hope i look silly too Vix! Mine is at 1:50pm x

Hello! :hi:
I am having mine at 10+3 tomorrow at 12 lunchtime...I don't know why so early but we did have a m/c last cycle. Not complaining though! I feel very nervous in case there is nothing in there!
x

Sorry to hear about your m/c hun, i'm sure everything will go really well this time xx

Oooo I see your in the north west of the Uk - same here. do you know if it'll cost for the scan picture by any chance? or if you could post your experience of the scan tomorrow that would be great. I've got my first scan on monday when I'm supposed to be working, lol

Sorry to hear about your m/c hun, i'm sure everything will go really well this time xx

Thanks, you too. I guess its only natural to be worried but we will see tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing everyones photos x

i get mine scan tomorrow too, excited as i don't know my dates as i had no period for 3 months after stopping the pill, so i will finally know how much longer i am going to feel sick for..... good luck everyone xx

hi all - mines today too at 10:20. cant sleep. My appointment letter said to take £5 for the scan plus parking money. i've also seen on the forums that you are supposed to have at least 2 pints of drink (probably not beer!) 2 hrs before as having a full bladder improves the visibiity on the scan.

Good luck everyone x

View attachment Scan pic[1].pdf

OK had mine done and ta da! (dont know if you can open attachment with pic tho lol!)

Baby not happy to be photographed and turned its back on us while waving its arms around :haha: Am now given an EDD of 21 May when it was originally 26 May based on LMP. If this carries on it will be an April baby! Hope you all have had good scans today and we are a happy lot of ladies xx:hugs:

vix - wow your baby is massive (I didn't realise how quickly they grow). I'll be 13 weeks myself around new year...so can't wait to have a visible bump :D

I do have a bump lol. Yes can understand the size of it as OH and I are not tall nor that big (OK I have podge and big legs but no too bad). My DD was nearly 9 pounds when she was born but she is now taller than me and her dad was 6ft 2! baby measured 7.2cm today and I could clearly see the face and little hands

Thanks ladies! brill pic Vix, i will upload mine later, i'm 100% certain its a boy for us! :D the willy/scrotum is soo there Lol!

Friends are saying its a girl for me lol. so glad it all went well for you Hell Bunny and looking forward to seeing your baby pic soon

I hope this worked :)
(click to enlarge)

Attachments

• SDC14746edit.jpg
    SDC14746edit.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 26
Its all there! Lol! But i always thought it was way too early to see it? It looks quite obvious though! :rofl:

Thanks ladies! brill pic Vix, i will upload mine later, i'm 100% certain its a boy for us! :D the willy/scrotum is soo there Lol!

I totally noticed that! What a great pic!!!! Congrats!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"