OMG July Mums to be, we are due next month!

my god how amazing does that sound! im due next month!!!! hehehe!!!!! love it! x

Can't believe it's come round so fast! :yipee:

Have no idea where the last 8 months has gone!!!! Seems like only yesterday I told my manager and today is my last day of work!

Come on baby mummy's ready for you now!

Have no idea where the last 8 months has gone!!!! Seems like only yesterday I told my manager and today is my last day of work!

Come on baby mummy's ready for you now!

Hope u have a good last day of work!! ...
Mines next friday! WOOP!!

I'm due July 22nd and it still seems like ages away!

I better get a shift on though as there's loads we still need. All we have so far is a pack of nappies and some of Harvey's old clothes, most of which won't be any good if we have a girl.

YAY!!! 1st of June today! won't be long for us now! we're all next :)

Roll on 11th of July!!
My friend who was also a July mummy to be had her baby on Monday night!! x

30 days today :happydance: and I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow
Can't wait to have little dude here

Eek :D it's getting close. Only a few people have asked me when i'm due and yesterday when someone asked me it felt good saying 'Next month' :coolio:

yay im so excited! Im due on the 30th but they might be inducing me a couple of weeks early....i cant believe how quick its all gone! I cant wait to finish work in a couple of weeks and start getting ready!

i am due 19th july, i have a load of dates that baby has to miss other peoples birthdays lol,,, i not too fussed what date it gets here if it shares other peoples birthdays as long as it misses 10th july as i hate my dad and dont want it to share his birthday poor kid lol,, i cant believe i am due next month eeeek !!!!!! im on less than 50 days and yeah i wouldnt mind it coming any time from 37 weeks as got spd and it hurts like bleeding hell i tell you x
i have been off work since 29th week took early mat leave coz i hate y job and the traveling and stress was getting to me so dont have to worry about work now been concentrating on getting our 1 bed tiny flat ready for baby, we got offered a house but it was sooo dodgy and unsafe so didnt take it :(

Oooooo i see alot of ladies are round the same due date as me or in BabyNo1's case the same due date as me :)

Oooooo i see alot of ladies are round the same due date as me or in BabyNo1's case the same due date as me :)

YAY we can count down together! although hubby thinks baby will come on the 23rd as this seems to be a lucky/reoccurring number for him! only time will tell! x

YAY!! i cant believe only 49 more sleeps lol!! ooooo who know' hun when lo want to make an appearance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->