OMG July Mums to be, we are due next month!

im the same! want birthing pool! luckily my hospital isnt that busy often and there are 2 pools so fingers crossed i should be able to get one! il stamp my feet and cry if i dont!!!!! fingers crossed for all us water girls! x

I think mine has one permanent pool and a blow up one, so I'm hoping to get the use of one of them!! I'll make sure when I ring I let them know I would like to use the pool!

I think the hospital I can hopefully go to (FX) has 2 birthing rooms .. so im hoping to have one as long as my lil one thinks its ok!! lol

My boy is due 30th July but I think he will be late and come in August. My first was induced 13 days late. Really hoping for natural labour this time.

how are yas all feeling? anyone got really swollen legs?? thats normal isnt it? i dont remember it happening wit my first one and i hv to say its quite painful. just over the last couple of days really and iv tried walking, elevating feet, lying on my side but nothin helps. anyone else in the same boat?

I dont have swollen legs but dont worry it is normal, water retention. my friend is 2 weeks behind me and i saw her the other week and her feet were like elephants feet!!!!!

Ive been getting baaad cramps at night, and starting to get uncomfortable all the time even just sitting! maternity in 1 week woop! x

I dont have swollen legs but dont worry it is normal, water retention. my friend is 2 weeks behind me and i saw her the other week and her feet were like elephants feet!!!!!

Ive been getting baaad cramps at night, and starting to get uncomfortable all the time even just sitting! maternity in 1 week woop! x

thats reassuring - ya sort of know its normal but still worry lol!! hormones aaah!!!! i'm really uncomfy all the time too and 4 weeks and 4 days feels like forever away! I thot i was gonna go early but the tightenings havnt been much in the last week or so. and if one more person says 'she'l come wen shes ready' i think il crack lol!

i'm fareing pritty well in my pregnancy and just had a fair bit of heartburn and i did get cramps at night until i put a pillow down near my feet so that i can pop then on,under etc to get comfy and this has stopped me getting cramps at all! it does make the bed look odd though when its all made up in the morning lol

so excited can wait to meet r little surprise hope it goes in as quick as this pregnancy has. good luck ladies

I have huge swollen feet and cankles today!!! :(
It seems to be the hot weather makes it worse, that and it doesn't help sitting at my desk at work, when really I need to be putting my feet up!

Ladies, I felt my baby drop today I thought I was going to have to catch her lol, so I have washed all her vests and babygrows just incase she decides to come early, my little sister is a bit freaky and she had a dream last Friday that I had my baby when my mom was on holiday she weighed 7lb 3oz and I had a water birth well my mom goes on holiday next Wednesday for a week. She also had a dream I was carrying a little girl before we fount out the baby's sex aswell so I feel a little on edge at the moment I just hope if she does come early she will be nice an healthy x

HOORAY!!! I can't believe we have made it to June. I remember in January I was just trying to get to June. WE just have this one month left and then our babies will be here!! So exciting! :) Heres to a happy and healthy 9th month, Labor and delivery!!

I'm due July 12th. I am so excited!!! I was just thinking this yesterday. This will be my last baby free month and I just want to get it over with. I think I will really start to flip once it's July. It is really starting to hit My OH that it is really happening. What do all you Ladies have left to do???? I have enough to keep me busy all month...lol

I have bugger all left to do,, im soooooo bored. I feel like crap and my son is having an oscars night at school tonight, really cant be bothered but i promised him i would go

My bump is so huge, I'm worried about what will happen when it drops! Will it be down by my knees!?

I'm due July 12th. I am so excited!!! I was just thinking this yesterday. This will be my last baby free month and I just want to get it over with. I think I will really start to flip once it's July. It is really starting to hit My OH that it is really happening. What do all you Ladies have left to do???? I have enough to keep me busy all month...lol

I don't have much, I kinda wish I had more but I was so excited I got most of everything done very early. I'm having one more baby shower this weekend, so after that I will know exactly what I have left to get. We'll get that and then be done. Well almost, his nursery is almost finished we just need to hang up his shelves. I'll post a pic because I am so excited but after its done i'll post all four walls, cant wait!!

Attachments

• nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
Awww -reading this post made me smile! I am due July 24th, which feels ages away to me, but sounds MUCH nicer to same 'next month!"

My OH feels like I will go early, but I really think I will be overdue....I hope he's right. He has predicted July 11th, so I keep reminding baby of that :)

Good luck to all you July mommies! Some of us may infact go in June- yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->