OMG July Mums to be, we are due next month!

Best of luck to all you other July ladies!!!! I'm due July 7 but think she will come this month.:winkwink:

yipppeeee im due july 13th and cannot wait!xxxxx

i got naff all to do only thing left to do is put up cot and pu bedding on it thats it

my first will be 8 next month and my third will come on 7th of next month by c-section iam so happy , good luck to all july mums and the others of course

I hope it goes by faster than these last months lol. I'm tired of these Active Labor pains and Back Labor pains along with (sorry if TMI), but this diarrhera. I don't like it lol, but here lately I've been having really loose stools that are almost diarrhera, but aren't. I dunno if that's a sign that labor is coming soon for me or not, but I'm just tired of the pains for the most part it's why I want it to go by a bit faster lol. Sorry for all that information. I hope it doesn't bother anyone just explaining as to why I want it to go by fast lol. I'm ready for my lil munchkin to get out! :haha: I'm not trying to be impatient just really exhausted, but I've been having a slight burst of energy today. I'm excited :happydance:.

Faerie, I know exactly how you feel as I've been having that trouble te past two weeks now and am really hoping it means bubs is on the way - my SPD is so bad I'm not sure I can manage another 4 weeks :(

I want my bump to drop :(

get bouncin on a birthin ball and drawing figures of 8's on it wit ur hips lol! The things we do...:wacko:

I have got a birth ball, but haven't blown it up yet!, I know hubby will moan its taking up room! defiantly will start in a week when I start my ML! along with the RLT which is in the cupboard just haven't got round to drinking any!:dohh:

Has anyone NOT packed there hospital bag yet?
I really cant be bothered doing mine!! LOL

Has anyone NOT packed there hospital bag yet?
I really cant be bothered doing mine!! LOL

Me - I keep saying to DP that I really should do it, and then I get distracted... usually by chocolate....

I actually got really excited to pack mine at about 25 weeks - sorted out baby clothes & nappies, but as i didn't have the other essentials, i kind of forgot about it. I went out shopping yesterday & bought a towel & a few other things for baby - but now i need to wash them all and i'm ashamed to say i'm just feeling too lazy right now :haha:

My babies due 21st July...but I am on standby with a bag by the front door as my blood pressure is high...the hospital nearly kept me in last tuesday and the midwife is coming to my house to take blood pressure.....I was induced early with my other 2 as I have underlying medical conditions......this is my 3rd and last baby at 39 but I am still nervous as this is a different hospital to before and is 40 miles from where I live on edge of Dartmoor and my husband and I dont drive!!!!!! so I am panicking

My babies due 21st July...but I am on standby with a bag by the front door as my blood pressure is high...the hospital nearly kept me in last tuesday and the midwife is coming to my house to take blood pressure.....I was induced early with my other 2 as I have underlying medical conditions......this is my 3rd and last baby at 39 but I am still nervous as this is a different hospital to before and is 40 miles from where I live on edge of Dartmoor and my husband and I dont drive!!!!!! so I am panicking

Don't panic :hugs: x

I have a hospital bag, hasn't quite got everything in it, but I do have PJ's night shirts, toiletries, TENS machine a few drinks etc. nothing for baby yet as I'm waiting for my ML leave after next week to wash all the bits, still have a few other things to put in there too. I will start sorting everything once on maternity leave!

oooo i'm so restless!! Logically i want my ba to stay safe inside my belly but mentally i want to have her now lol!!!!!!! these next 4weeks just feel like theyre gonna drag! i ate the hottest chilli tonight and been bouncin on my ball but the tightenings that wer happening so much a fw weeks ago are non existent now. I know...'she'll come wen shes ready'....

I have to start packing my hospital bag soon! I'll be 36 weeks in a couple days! :happydance:

4 days until I start maternity leave! I can't wait, I was really struggling at the weekend, so really need to chill out now! x hope everyone is well x

I'm completely ready for my baby to be born!! Lol! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->