omg just found out

Ziyazealous

Reaction score
After 7 months of trying i just got my first BFP this morning. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time! I phoned OH at work about an hour ago but hes at work so couldnt really talk much without people hearing. Is it wrong that i want to take the test to work with me just so i can keep looking at it? I'm also thinking about peeing on the second one in the box just to make sure, will it work even though its not first thing in the morning anymore?

love reading these threads! A huge congrats to u both. Exciting and nervous times. Just absorb all those emotions and enjoy yr journey! X

Congratulations, i had a BFP on sunday and tested again this morning with a digi just to confirm it. I am also very nervous and been looking at the test lots !! You can test as much as you want if that can make you feel better ;) From what i ve read, some girls has been testing everyday for a week just to make sure ! lol

:)) congrats! you can test any time of the day not just in the morning now, the test will show positive :) it did to me in the middle of the day and even in the evening :)

congratulations!
i took loads of tests first time round (a few less this time!), & i carried my test in a side pocket of my handbag to peek at every now & then :)
xx

Congratulations and yes you take that test wherever you want mine was in car with me on my way back from holidays and I took two so kept checking the whole time that the lines were still there-it's a special time so you enjoy it x

How do you display your ticker at the end of your message ?? lol done it ;-)

ok so i just photographed it on my phone this morning but i cant stop looking at it hehe, today is just going sooooooo slowly too!!

Congratulations on your BFP. I still go upstairs and look in the box at that magical BFP!!

big congrats and welcome to 1st tri! it is soo exciting isn't it :)

How long does it stay on the test? the leaflet said 48 hours, does it stay longer?

After 7 months of trying i just got my first BFP this morning. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time! I phoned OH at work about an hour ago but hes at work so couldnt really talk much without people hearing. Is it wrong that i want to take the test to work with me just so i can keep looking at it? I'm also thinking about peeing on the second one in the box just to make sure, will it work even though its not first thing in the morning anymore?

I took my bfp test to work and took a picture on my phone of it. Nothing will ever replace the feeling of seeing "pregnant" on the test.
Congratulations xx

Congratulations! I did 5 tests for 5 days in a row just to see the line getting darker. It's an awesome feeling after a whole year of ttc. I wouldn't carry the "peed-on stick" around though. I took pictures of them and still displayed the row of stcks at home for a week and a half.

Congrats! I found out this morning as well (altho stupidly could have known on Sat had I not been so quick to discount it as a BFN lol!)

Congrats! I got my bfp this morning also! I can't stop looking at them. I even took them with me when I went to lunch with my husband. So far I have taken 4, 3 of them regualar with 2 dark lines, and a digi:) I did take one around 2pm after holding my urine for an hour, and it was even darker!

thank you everyone for replying to my post today, its sinking in a bit now, although i did another test when i got in and i have one for the morning (just to be sure) hehe

Congrats!!! Such and exciting time!

This time around I did a digital test, I would rather the normal line test. My digital test lasted for about 4 days. But now it's gone... :( Not that I need the "pregnant" anymore it's just nice to have as a keep sake..

Enjoy it!

Congratulations hun!! I have one of my BFP's at work hidden in my draw so that i can peek at it every now and then while I am here, god only knows what people would think if someone had to go in my drawer for something!!!:haha:

H & H 9 months to everyone xxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->