omg just found out

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Ziyazealous, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Ziyazealous

Ziyazealous Well-Known Member

After 7 months of trying i just got my first BFP this morning. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time! I phoned OH at work about an hour ago but hes at work so couldnt really talk much without people hearing. Is it wrong that i want to take the test to work with me just so i can keep looking at it? I'm also thinking about peeing on the second one in the box just to make sure, will it work even though its not first thing in the morning anymore?

2. Tracybabydust

Tracybabydust Well-Known Member

love reading these threads! A huge congrats to u both. Exciting and nervous times. Just absorb all those emotions and enjoy yr journey! X

3. Amethyste

Amethyste Mummy to Ella

Congratulations, i had a BFP on sunday and tested again this morning with a digi just to confirm it. I am also very nervous and been looking at the test lots !! You can test as much as you want if that can make you feel better ;) From what i ve read, some girls has been testing everyday for a week just to make sure ! lol

4. Gretaa

Gretaa Well-Known Member

:)) congrats! you can test any time of the day not just in the morning now, the test will show positive :) it did to me in the middle of the day and even in the evening :)

5. Odd Socks

Odd Socks Mummy to 2 girls.

congratulations!
    i took loads of tests first time round (a few less this time!), & i carried my test in a side pocket of my handbag to peek at every now & then :)
    xx

6. Cuffy

Cuffy Mum to 1 Expecting Twins

Congratulations and yes you take that test wherever you want mine was in car with me on my way back from holidays and I took two so kept checking the whole time that the lines were still there-it's a special time so you enjoy it x

7. Amethyste

Amethyste Mummy to Ella

How do you display your ticker at the end of your message ?? lol done it ;-)

8. Ziyazealous

ok so i just photographed it on my phone this morning but i cant stop looking at it hehe, today is just going sooooooo slowly too!!

9. 5-a-side

5-a-side Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your BFP. I still go upstairs and look in the box at that magical BFP!!

10. pixiepower

pixiepower Well-Known Member

big congrats and welcome to 1st tri! it is soo exciting isn't it :)

11. rosequartz

rosequartz Pregnant with 1st Baby

Congrats Hun :)

12. Ziyazealous

How long does it stay on the test? the leaflet said 48 hours, does it stay longer?

13. Ellbee78

Ellbee78 Love my little boy

I took my bfp test to work and took a picture on my phone of it. Nothing will ever replace the feeling of seeing "pregnant" on the test.
    Congratulations xx

14. plinhle

plinhle Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I did 5 tests for 5 days in a row just to see the line getting darker. It's an awesome feeling after a whole year of ttc. I wouldn't carry the "peed-on stick" around though. I took pictures of them and still displayed the row of stcks at home for a week and a half.

15. quaints

quaints Well-Known Member

Congrats! I found out this morning as well (altho stupidly could have known on Sat had I not been so quick to discount it as a BFN lol!)

16. jenniferttc1

jenniferttc1 mommy of 1 baking #2

Congrats! I got my bfp this morning also! I can't stop looking at them. I even took them with me when I went to lunch with my husband. So far I have taken 4, 3 of them regualar with 2 dark lines, and a digi:) I did take one around 2pm after holding my urine for an hour, and it was even darker!

17. mum78

mum78 Well-Known Member

congrats hun

18. Ziyazealous

thank you everyone for replying to my post today, its sinking in a bit now, although i did another test when i got in and i have one for the morning (just to be sure) hehe

19. Minivan

Minivan Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! Such and exciting time!

This time around I did a digital test, I would rather the normal line test. My digital test lasted for about 4 days. But now it's gone... :( Not that I need the "pregnant" anymore it's just nice to have as a keep sake..

Enjoy it!

20. Ozziemum

Ozziemum Mum of 3

Congratulations hun!! I have one of my BFP's at work hidden in my draw so that i can peek at it every now and then while I am here, god only knows what people would think if someone had to go in my drawer for something!!!:haha:

H & H 9 months to everyone xxxx :hugs: