omg leaking!

captain-ally

Reaction score
No matter what I've tried, as I'm feeding from one side - I'm leaking from the other. :shipw:It's to the point that I'm tempted to put the pump on one side and Charlotte on the other just to stop the constant drip!

Any thoughts on this??

I still spontaniously leak at least once a day - usually after a shower, but sometimes randomly mid-sentance, eep, wet t-shirt!

Jasper is 4 1/2 months, so if you find a trick that works, I'd love to hear it! :rofl:

I used to do that alot, I guess after a few months it finally stopped because my body adjusted because he started nursing just on one side per feeding cause he ate so fast, he was a snacker and was done in 10min max...more like 3-5min though. A few times I just held a bottle under and froze it and saved it for when he started cereal cause he never took bottles

I recommend these to everyone
https://www.ciao.co.uk/Avent_Breast_Shells__54841
You can collect milk from one side when you feed on the other. I used to get loads of milk which I then froze for an EBM feed.

It does get better though, eventually. I still wear breast pads but don't leak that much at all now. x

Yes, as Bec says, breast shells are really useful. Saves it all going to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->