• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

omg lochia how long is it going to last boo hoo

Heather.78

Reaction score
so 4 1/2 weeks on and its still here what aload of crap is it ever going to stop,I dont know whether to worry but for about a week now its gone bright red again just want it to go boo hoo have to go out and buy yet another massive bunch of towel and still living in my massive pants, omg I cant wait to get a thong back on:hissy:

You poor thing, I know exactly how you feel! Unfortunatley mine didn't 'dry up' completely until 6 weeks. Mine also went from brown to red which the midwife said because I was doing to much! So do try and get some rest! Ring your midwife though to be sure as a week is a long time for it to be red again!

Take care xx

Thanks honey! Time flies after you have the baby you've so looked forward to having during pregnancy.

BTW, sure you don't have your AF?

My after birth bleeding was tapering off when I got my AF.

Hey, I know it all sucks! I am finally done with it all.

Heath, The same is going on with me and I aint impressed. I called the HV this morning as worried that it is bright red n heavier now and she said its probably your period and the doc said the same today too....

..... both said as long as its not smelly or your soaking a mattress, I mean towel (lol) in an hour then you are fine... but its probably period !!!

the joys ay.... xxx

didnt really think about it being a period yuk it goes from bad to worse what a crock of sh*t suppose we got spoilt not having periods for 9 months and its mothernatures way of being well cruel - now you have endured pregnancy and endured hours of labour and quite literally the pain on the ass of the pushing stage you will bleed for what seems like forever oh well luke where are you more babies please- only joking not yet at least anyway I would like to sleep through the night first before even thinking about having another one:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"