OMG Mouse!!!

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Well that got your attention didn't it!!!!??? :lol:

My mouse broke earlier and i swear to god i was gonna have a panic attack
because i couldn't get on here!!!

Anyyway i got my dad to whizz me to Tesco for a new one( how many is there for gods sake???)
Antway got a nice funky silver wireless thing

Came home to connect it and the instructions said to remove old hardware, how the hell are you meant to do that when the cursor wont move?? ](*,)

I got it connected and the bloody thing still wouldn't work :evil: ( my children were being negleted by this point :-= )

Ok i'll admit it i had put the batteries in the wrong way :rofl: :rofl:

so that is my excuse for being dozy and not picking a bonus ball
so there :p

Haaaaaa that made me laugh!

I always have a backup mouse and keyboard spare. Ive got a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse so keep wired ones spare incase this one goes funny

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl

My first reaction was............What is it with her and daddy long legs & now mice!! :shock:

Then.....I felt sorry for ya...........

Now I am going to ask you get banned as you are giving us a bad name............. we have blokes on here now and they are simply going to rip the piss out of you!!! :roll:

:rofl:

i know and i am so ready for it

In fact i was gonna put a not on the end of my post special for the blokes

Go on bring it on fellas :gun:

hee hee got a lot more like that, in fact i have a whole army ready and waiting :twisted:

U know there's no sport when it this easy.

I am simply going to say .....................................................................
.........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................

BLOODY WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo I am as daft as they come!! :roll: I do my own head in at times LOL!!

https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Battle/army.gif

Bloody sarky newbies!!!!!!!!

Tam said:
Jo I am as daft as they come!! :roll: I do my own head in at times LOL!!

glad it's not just me then, i'm asahmed of myself sometimes

At least you can blame pregnancy brain :?

lol i thot u meant a real mouse!! :oops:

:rofl: Daft mare!

Tip though eithe get rechargable batteries & recharge every night you go to bed or buy a cheaper wired mouse for spares! SO annoying when your mouse dies & you have no batteries in the house!

PMSL I thought it was a real mouce too I was gonna say Awwwwwwwww I love mice but now im just PMSL how did u get the batterie sin the wrong way ?? anywa gald you susse dit out and are back online I didnt have a keyboard once cos was showered with coke and then didnt work Hmmm anyway thats life, ho hum.

Cat
xxxxxxx

Wobbles, trust you to know abot rechargable batteries, need them a lot do you?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Catherine Rodger said:
but now im just PMSL how did u get the batterie sin the wrong way ?? anywa gald you susse dit out and are back
Cat
xxxxxxx

My excuse is that i had Jack climbing all over me, does that work? do you beleive me? :?

Am gonna get a cheapie in for a spare about £2.50 from Tesco

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/lessthanjase/random/277.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/lessthanjase/random/113.jpg

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/mice-mouse.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583