OMG my BFP with FR ( updates page 3)

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG just did a first responce at 3.05 mid afternoon and look :bfp:even i know this is a :bfp:again OMG

https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=DSCF0440-1.jpg

https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=DSCF0440.jpg

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

OPK at 6 wereks preggers.jpg

Congrats! What fantastic lines!! How many DPO are you?

not a clue last period was 1st july but im breast feeding and they are long cycles... may do a digi 1st thing see if it tells me...

OMG OMG OMG is right!!! :woohoo: What wonderful strong strong lines!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must get the digi to tell you how far surely you cant resist!!!

Am very happy for you and wish you a very sticky future!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks i just worked it out on line and due to my last cycle im 6 weeks but i dont think im that far mayve 4 or 5 but ill do a digi 1st thing.

thanks again
i need to move to a differant board now dont i?

Thanks ladies...i think my hubby must have SUPER sticky sperm :haha: as i was told by doc that i was not ovulating due to breast feeding.

how wrong was she.............................................................

Congrats! Are all of them hpt's or are some opk's? I looked through all the pics and they all have lines!

Your Dr told you wot? What a load of crap! Your at your most fertile after having a baby!

I got preg 2 months after DD was born and i was breast feeding.

Also DH's Mum had 8 kids with only 10 years between oldest to youngest so your Dr needs to study a bit more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

Yes you will be on a different forum but no need to stay away, you can still come and help all us OV 2ww wait girls!!!

I wish you a really lovely 8 or so months. Well done!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks...
i know i asked her for a blood test to confirm why i felt so tied and that i had had a few faint lines then a negative one but she said no need i would nt be preggers...
hence why i tested a week or so later.
today i have that full blown matalic horrid taste in my mouth... yummy:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back