Omg my waters have gone!!!

Eek! I'm not meant to be in here for another few days but how exciting!

Good luck and try not to panic, prepare yourself to fall in love like you've never felt it before xx

Yay!!!!

I lost my plug last night and been having contractions all night and had a little dribble from down there 10 mins ago.

That's 3 of us racing to be first June mummy!

Have you got pains yet??

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Iv been so excited up un till now I'm crapping myself!!!!!! Gotta go to the hospital to get checked but they will probably send me home coz I'm not contracting yet.
And omg waters u really do hear a big pop lol
xx

Eee good luck!! Hope you start contracting soon xx

Congrats! Hope your labour goes well!!

So jealous, I just got up and thought what lucky ladies will have their babies on this sunny day 1st June. Wishing you all the best ladies, be my turn soon ( i hope).x

Exciting news, good luck for labour x

Thanks girls,
I am now back at home, iv been contracting but they are still irregular. So iv just got to wait it out and going to try a lil walk but pain gets really bad then so puts me off lol. If i dont have regular contractions ill have to be induced tomorrow morning
x

Lucky! Ive never had my water break on their own. The doc has always done that for me while I am in labour. I am due with baby number 3 in august, so maybe I might get to experience this this time. I hope so. Everyone always talks about how exciting it is...
Good luck with everything :) Hope you have a safe and wonderful birth experience. :)

Hope your contrax start soon :) good luck!!!

Good luck! Sooooooo exciting! Will look forward to your update x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"