OMG! Need advice.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Lauralily, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Lauralily

Lauralily Mummy to Lily-Grace.

For the past week all I've been feeling is a constant ache in my lady bits and I mean OUCH. I asked my mother what it was and she said normally people who are more along get it because the babies head is pushing down.. Any advice?! It really hurts to the point I can't walk! I'm only 17 weeks x

2. youngmommy2

youngmommy2 Guest

Call your midwife hun.. Its probably nothing but you wanna make sure your not dialated at all or have an infection

3. MissJennayee

MissJennayee Well-Known Member

I've had all kinds of aches and pains in my hooha:blush: and every time I mention it to my OB she tells me it's normal and not to worry, lots of things are going on down there! I wouldn't worry but I would mention it :)

4. Lauralily

Lauralily Mummy to Lily-Grace.

Could I be dilated?! I'm only 17 weeks... Oh god, I really am uneducated on this :(

5. youngmommy2

youngmommy2 Guest

If its hurting to the point that you cant walk id definitely get checked out and yes you can dialate at any time