• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OMG! Need advice.

Lauralily

Mummy to Lily-Grace.
Reaction score
For the past week all I've been feeling is a constant ache in my lady bits and I mean OUCH. I asked my mother what it was and she said normally people who are more along get it because the babies head is pushing down.. Any advice?! It really hurts to the point I can't walk! I'm only 17 weeks x

Call your midwife hun.. Its probably nothing but you wanna make sure your not dialated at all or have an infection

I've had all kinds of aches and pains in my hooha:blush: and every time I mention it to my OB she tells me it's normal and not to worry, lots of things are going on down there! I wouldn't worry but I would mention it :)

Could I be dilated?! I'm only 17 weeks... Oh god, I really am uneducated on this :(

If its hurting to the point that you cant walk id definitely get checked out and yes you can dialate at any time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"