Omg omg omg!!!!

Leannec

mum of 2 n one cooking
Reaction score
OMG!!! I have just done a test and there is a faint positive line!!! OMG!! AF isnt due until Saturday.

I only used a ebay cheapy but there is definately a line there, im just praying its not an evap line. Its the last one Ive got too, how annoying lol

I am trying so hard not to get excited but OMG!!!! Of food shopping in a min so will pick up another brand. Please will everyone keep their fingers and toes crossed for me. We've been ttc for since April following a mmc and I need some light back in my life

omg congrats .... u deserve it after what you been through .... u go girl x

good luck! Try pop by a boots they have FRER BOGOF hun :) £8.19 for a single one so you can get 2 for that instead of £11 for dbl pack :)

Yay!!! PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC LOL! Can you post a piccy hun ?

:happydance:

good luck! Try pop by a boots they have FRER BOGOF hun :) £8.19 for a single one so you can get 2 for that instead of £11 for dbl pack :)

Off to boots I go then lol

Not sure if you will see the line, Ive gotta pop out so will try later. Ive been moving round the house looking at it in different lights and at different angles (sad I know) and its there

Wow... congrats :) the first BFP for my thread... here's hoping for lots more xxxxxxx

Lots of sticky bean babydust to you hunny xxxxxxxxx

Im sooooooooooooooooooo excited for you hun!!!!!! Keep us all informed and Good luck, mwah xx

OMG!!! I have just done a test and there is a faint positive line!!! OMG!! AF isnt due until Saturday.

I only used a ebay cheapy but there is definately a line there, im just praying its not an evap line. Its the last one Ive got too, how annoying lol

I am trying so hard not to get excited but OMG!!!! Of food shopping in a min so will pick up another brand. Please will everyone keep their fingers and toes crossed for me. We've been ttc for since April following a mmc and I need some light back in my life

fxd for you!

Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Put the test on a white piece of paper, you should be able to see the line better xx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->