Omg Omg Omg!

Whisper

Mummy to DD & DS
Reaction score
I did it too i cut her finger!! :cry::cry::cry:

It is bleeding can i put a plaster on it?

OMG i can't believe i hurt my poor baby. i'm such a bad mum :cry::cry::cry:

Your not a bad mum everyone has done this once in there life or more lol

You can put a plaster just make sure she dosent suck on it or eat it and all should be fine ..

put her hand under some water it helps for bleeding

Your not a bad mum at all hun... I daren't even cut Rihanna's nails..... but really need to ...xxxx

I still do it! I lost count on how many times I've this so far

Stan did this in the hospital when he cut Hannah's nails :dohh: You're not a bad mom, everyone does it at least once (Hannah's actually had it happen twice to her thus far :blush:)

I never did this with Amanda or Jayden.

Over a month ago I decided to cut Chase's nails and I heard the clippers go through the skin. It bled for a long time. :cry: I haven't touched them since and really need to.

I hate nail clippers! You are certainly not a bad mum hun, i never use them myself just bite them off instead and does the job xx

I never did this with Amanda or Jayden.

Over a month ago I decided to cut Chase's nails and I heard the clippers go through the skin. It bled for a long time. :cry: I haven't touched them since and really need to.

I heard that too its the worst sound!

she seems fine now, i think i cried more than she did. poor little thing now has her first plaster too :cry:

I'm going to stick to filing her nails now.

thanks for all your replies.

xx

Yep, done it twice as well. I refuse to use the damn things ever again on him. Just bite them, it is way easier.

i did it once and now i nibble his nails x x

same here, ive done it once with ewan...think ill try biting them next time!

:hug:

:hugs:

It happens so often hun..I don't dare to cut Lola-Rose's and it really needs to be done.

I use a small nail file, it's a bit tricky at first but I don't want to cut through the skin.

i did the same thing two weeks ago :cry: there was blood on her suit :cry:, it doesn't make you a bad mum, damn nails, its an awful job :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->