OMG! OMG! Please help me

Hispirits

Reaction score
I think I just had spotting, i've never had it b4.
I'm roughly 9 dpo. Since ov cm has conitued. I just went to the loo when I wiped I had a dot about the size of the stumpy end of a pencil that was reddy/brown I wiped again and it happens again.
I have been ntnp this month. And have been symptom checking each dpo so when I actively ttc next month I had some thing to refer back too.
But as I read through I think it may have happened this month:

2dpo sticky cm cramps on and off bloating and wind v Hungary*
3dpo bad headache creamy cm bloating nipples almost white
4dpo creamy cm hungry, slight bloating constipation.mouth ulcer
5dpo
Creamy cm head ache left bb full / firm and slightly tender*
6dpo irritable thirsty tired. Few lasting few minutes sharp twinges left side
7dpo feel sick in . Head ache morn. Borth breast feeling heavy tender and full
8dpo fuller tend breast. Light twinges dark left nipple slight nausea at night.light White cm
9dpo full sore bbs, nausea

Was it implantation bleeding? What do u think? Af is due sat/sun
Help xxxxx

Sounds like implantation bleeding! I would definitely test in a couple days...well actually if it was me, I would be testing today:)

It sounds like implantation! How exciting. I always get so stoked for everyone here :D If you're do this weekend then you only have a few more days until you can test!

It's completely caught me off guard. I've been making plans for my amazing conception next month!I told dh to have the week of so we can bd lol I just brought a cbfm too.Sods law. I'm dead excited now!
I think I'm gonna have to do a test, which are the most sensitive? Xx

Yea, FRER is sensitive. G/L omggggg I'm so nervous/excited for you!

I'm at uni at the moment I can't wait to go home!! My pal Hannah said that I had the look about me today, like I was pregnant! How spooky! I think I'm gonna have to get a few tests incase it comes up neg, I have to keep repeating it. But what else could it be? I feel so giddy!!

well i got some first response tests, it came up neg so i leave it a couple of days xxx thanks every one xx

Welcome. I'm sorry hun. Hopefully in the next few days you'll get an answer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->