• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Omg, Omg

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and had more spotting. I decided to do my CB digi because I'm fed up with analysine lines and it says "pregnant". I hope this is implantation bleeding because my temp dipped this morning.

OMG, good luck.. sticky dust to you :dust:

ooohhhh good luck hun...ur temp aint dipped much n did u take it early? as ff av put a empty circle in which means u could of took it at different time? if u took it early,then ur normal time it wud of been higher!!

CONGRATS!!!

Yeah I took it about 30 mins early. I took my temp about 10 mins before and it was 0.1 degrees lower but then I took it 10 mins later and it was 0.1 higher so maybe this is why. I hope that everything is going to be fine and I'll have a happy 9 months. If not, I'll be back in here again. Thanks for all your support xxx

if i was u now...i wudnt take ur temps anymore now hun,will make u more anxious!! but this is the reason why ff av put empty circle for takin temp a little early...DONT worry!! h&h 9mth :):):)

Oh congratulations, Susan! It's a day for it. I just got my :bfp: this morning too!!!

Congratulations as well Shinona. This seems to be a busy week of BFPs. I just hope it sticks. This spotting is ruining my excitement!

Congrats!! I'm testing later today.... I want to join you!! :)

Congratulations as well Shinona. This seems to be a busy week of BFPs. I just hope it sticks. This spotting is ruining my excitement!

Positive thoughts, hon. I'm sure it will stick. What cd are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"