OMG Pregnancy Test Negative

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Please help me ladies, im at my witts end.

I found out i was pregnant last Tuesday and like a crazy woman have been testing ever since. The tests havent really been getting darker but they are definate lines. I also did a Clearblue Digital last Wednesday at about 6pm and it came up 1-2 weeks.

I did a superdrug one again this morning and got a line which was noticable, but i have just been to Boots and bought a Clearblue Digital and it said "NOT PREGNANT" i feel sick with worry.

I know i shouldnt still be testing, but i cant help it, i want this one so much after my loss last year.

One thing im clutching onto is my urine was practically like water, as i have been drinking all morning. Please tell me this has affected it and nothing is wrong.

xx

One thing im clutching onto is my urine was practically like water, as i have been drinking all morning. Please tell me this has affected it and nothing is wrong.

xx

You know this is the reason! I'm obsessed too to be fair! I test every morning then scrutinise them then worry.....its a vicious circle! If you must keep doing it use first morning urine - to try and keep some consistency

Take Care xxx

Hun, of course drinking water will effect it! Especially at such an early stage. Try not to drink loads and leave it a few hours before you test, or maybe just test with FMU? Or try and stop testing altogether? I only did one extra test after I found out and that was a week later because I had a 2nd clear blue digital to use and wanted to to see the dates progressing :lol:

i wouldnt worry too much if your urine was watery thats what will effect it!! just make an appointment at the doctors and get it confirmed there because thats where the positive test matters and you'll be moving forward and that will make you feel a little more pregnant (helped me)

I wonder if the digi tests are very sensitive as they tell you either tell you yes or no. And if your urine was that dilated it makes sense to be Negative. I really don't think you should worry, i would have thought that i something happened you would have bleed. If i were you i would take another test tomorrow morning with first morning urine.

At this early stage the very dilute urine could mean there isn't enough HCG when you urinate to bring up a positive result. I'd try not drinking fluids for an hour and waiting till your bursting for a wee and then trying again to try and concentrate your urine. If its still negative you may have had a chemical pregnancy? I had one a year ago and they are extremely common unfortunately.

Good luck hun, hope its a good result. xx

Im at the midwife tomororw so presume she will do a test. Im so hoping its the urine being too diluted, seriously, it did look like water xx

Don't pee or drink anything for four hours and eat something salty then test again. I bet you get pregnant result again.

It probably is because your urine was diluted. Try to do some fun things and take your mind off of your worries, just for today, since tomorrow you get to go to the MW!

Im going to hold it in until about 4pm ish and hope and pray it says pregnant. Surely i cant have a positive Superdrug this morning and a negative digital. its got to be the urine.

Im going to speak to the MW tomorrow about my worries, im going to make myself ill. When i was expecting the twins i was so calm and relaxed but since the loss im like a mad crazy woman xx

Dont go to the Doctors they use crap tests and it Will come up Negative if you are under about 5 weeks! trust me it happend to me now im 15 + weeks and they told me I wasnt pregnant.

GlitterStar - you have give me hope, i feel sick with worry, im sure OH is going to dump me if i carry on lol.

I have had loads of FRER positives and IC's, its got to be the urine, it looked liked tap water, i dont know why i do it to myself. x

Home Pregnancy tests are more reliable than the Doctors cause they use such a cheapo brand. you need to be like 5 weeks pregnant to be able to get a faint positive there! they told me I was not Pregnant I am now 15 + weeks :D x I said this just incase they do a test there and its negative! not to worry :D x

Why don't you use FMU and try again tomorrow? I am sure you are fine hun :)

The digis are a lot less sensitive than the others & if you drank a lot of water before hand it could definitely effect the result. If you're worried go to the doctor and get a blood test xx

Held my wee in for two hours, really couldnt hold it anymore because i get lots of UTI's, this time it was a lot yellow and said Pregnant 1-2 weeks. Phew, now i feel better.

I swear im not testing again. Was hoping it would say 2-3 weeks, maybe it will in FMU but im NOT TESTING AGAIN xx

You get false negatives but not a false positive everything is deffo okay just to much weeing and worrying :) xxx

Hi Girls

I hope you dont mind me jumping on this thread as what a lot of you have said has given me a little bit of hope. I was due AF on Saturday and im always ontime. Then on Monday i wiped some blood away which was about the size of a 50p. My boobs are always sore because they are annoyingly big. So i got home from work and done a test it came up BFN. Anyway back to what some of you were saying about drinking and diluting the urine. Didnt realise that as i drink water A LOT. Would it be worth me doing another one now? (havent had a drink for a long time) or wait till morning

Once again im REALLY sorry for hijacking a thread

x

hi mummy of angels...i nearly died when i saw your title of the thread, but dont worry, you are pregnant, no amount of negs will change that as its v.v.v rare to get a false pos.

im proud of myself as i havent tested once since finding out, and i sooooo want to. i have my scan tomorrow and im dreading it!

good luck hun, i know this is it for you xxx

:hugs: I know it's so hard to test, but resist the urge!

Best wishes with your appointment tomorrow! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->