OMG sick girl.....

moonmagic

Baby due 10th May
Reaction score
I just seen this I and it made me so upset, I just hope my baby never grows up to be such a horrible person...
Why do people do things like that i always think if they can do it to an animal thats helpless and cant do anything what would they do to a baby or a child....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2391386.ece

omg that is so disgusting! she should get charged for that no matter what her age is!

That is so far removed from normal...that kid needs some serious psychotherapy, I do hope they take this so seriously because that shows a person whos not right in the head...and as you say, one day she could have children

It never stops at pets. Someone who can do that to an animal that feels and suffers can hurt humans too
But for now what matters is what she did to the poor dog, poor owner and spaniel
:(

That's disgusting. Something should be done with her before she tries these tactics on anything / one else.

Oh that really upset me! how on earth can anyone do that! suprised the dog did not turn round and bite her...discusting

that is sickening, i dont think i can watch the film. she shouldnt be allowed to own pets for life, thats just evil!

I think thats another sad thing about this, is that if the dog had bitten the girl, no doubt the poor dog would have got put to sleep.:(

that is disgusting! the poor dog!! i cant bare to watch the film. she is seriously messed up...
why did the person that filmed it let it go on for 13 minutes??? he said he was filming it for evidence? yea ok.. but you dont need 13 minutes.. he should have gone and stopped it!!!! no-wonder he doesnt want to be named..

:cry: That poor dog :cry:

I hope to god she doesnt have children!

Oh and I agree with Maddi...why didnt the dude recording it go and stop it?!

Donna xxx

:cry: That poor dog :cry:

I hope to god she doesnt have children!

Oh and I agree with Maddi...why didnt the dude recording it go and stop it?!

Donna xxx

exactly!! surely 1 kick is enough for evidence, not 13 minutes of torture..:cry::cry: poor dog... x x x

god i hadnt thought when she grows up and have kids... thinking bout it makes me feel sick as hell :cry:

I didn't watch the video.. but seriously!! How do people turn into that? Poor dog!

Omg . . I couldn't even watch that whole video, had tears in my eyes for that poor dog, i'm just very sensitive towards animals . .

What a little brat. That girl should be charged somehow even if she is underage, she needs to know what she's done is wrong . . I feel bad for the cat they have, who knows what that's been through . . . :(

She's not too young to be charged, the age of criminal responsibility is 10 in England.

Evil little bitch!!! it makes me wonder what sort of things she sees at home to make her think its acceptable to hurt an innocent animal :(

I cant bring myself to watch the clip :cry: I hope she is punished somehow for doing this x

thats sick. i want to find this girl put a lead round her neck and kick and whip her and see how she bloody likes it!!! XxxX

That is one disturbed child.....she need psychological counselling by the look of it.

And 13 minute video?!?! WTF! Why didn't the person filming put a stop to it? They are just as bad IMO.

OMG why didnt the guy filming it shout at her, i know i would have!
That is soo wrong, and she has obvioiusly done it before with the way the dog was cowering. sick sick sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->