OMG sick girl.....

Oh my God - that is the WORST footage - what an evil little b1tch.

I cried watching that - the poor innocent dog - it breaks my heart as the man filming says the reason he filmed was because he said he has seen her doing it on other occassions - WTF?!?!

So sad as if you do watch the clip while she is kicking him the dog lifts his paw to her as if to say please stop... I'm crying as I write this.

This is the sort of person who will go on to inflict this type of injuries on a child... big deal her Dad grounding her, yeah, cos that will teach her a lesson?!?!

My dog Sam died last year and he was 13 years old (we had him since he was 12 weeks) and I grieve for him now just as much as I did when he passed.

She needs to be prosecuted - 100% and have counselling to see why she is so F**KED UP.

Awful, awful girl....

im not even gonna watch it... i just couldnt bring myself too...:( Just reading about it made me feel sad

didn't watch it either. i have dogs i adore so even just reading about what she did upsets me no end.

I hope they get that girl some sort of psychological therapy. She has some serious anger issues. I read those true-crime novels, and they always say that the first signs of a murderer is cruelty to animals. That poor dog...and his name was Jasper..the same name as my son. That's just so so sad. Makes you wonder where she learned that eh?

sick sick bitch!!!
The poor poor dog, that video just made me cry.
How guilty the owner must feel letting that bitch take the dog out now.
Hopefully people in her area remember this and dont ask her to babysit in a few years. She should be charged.

This is the sickest thing i've seen since the ''Kitten video'' On youtube!

I am a huuuge animal love, and vegitarian due to it. It actually brought tears to my eyes (probibly the hormones but still!) I read the story and saw the picture, but i couldnt bring myself to watch the video! I have two dogs, and they mean so much to me! i loveee them, thinking of anyone ever doing this to them, I think i would kill them!

I hope she is put away!!!!!!

It's horrific! I agree, she should be prosecuted for her actions and banned from ever keeping animals.

:(
I can't watch the video but she is sick! What makes a 12 year old girl do such a thing?
x

That's horrible..can't even watch..cos if anyone ever hurt my dog like that.. :( to sad to even think about.

what a sick little f**ker. If I had seen that I would have gone and kicked her fat arse. People who hurt animals make me so sick. If that dog had bitten her it would have been put down (this happened to a friend of ours and it devastated them).

that is so sick, i hope she gets sent to juvi for that

she needs an asbo at least! As for the guy filmin it, I wouldnt judge until you know the situ...hes seen it before how do we know he hasnt tried saying soemthing and has been told to f*ck off by the girl!

also maybe he didnt dare go out, you know what youngsters can be like nowadays she could have turned on him or anything or cliamed he harmed her, not a risk worth taking
He could though have at least called the police!

I read her parents are shocked, but what kind of parents are they I mean surely this girl couldnt have just decided to do this one day? Something must have shown her this? hard to expalin what I mean!

Sick child she needs shooting, dogs cant speak out and tell people nor can babies who knows what that nutter may do, she should come with a warning shes dangerous!!!! :cry:

my god thats terrible. Im nearly in tears... I had to stop watching b4 the end. animal cruelty always has me in these states. what a nasty nasty girl. That poor dog. He shoulda bloody bit her!!!!! :(

that is horrible i mean why an earth would a 12 year old beat a dog thats done nothing wrong she should be arrested and named!! poor dog he should of bit her but then again if he had off the man who owns the dog would be in trouble

That is disgusting, kids like this turn in to extremely messed up adults. They should lock her up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"