Omg so angry

kaye

Reaction score
BEWARE BIT OF A RANT

right, my neighbour/friend (not a really close friend) who knows i have been trying for 15 cycles, just started cycle 16 :-(, been listening to me upset etc, she has 2 young children who are really hard work and she been saying she doesnt want anymore kids at all but they have only been using the pull out method (stupid or what), well she came round today and said she thinks she might be pregnant, she can't beleive it! she said her partner doesnt want anymore and told her to look at how she is with the other 2. She doesnt know what she wants and not sure if she could have a termination
she was then just going on with herself, how she cant beleive this etc etc and then at the end of rant looked at me and said how are you getting on?

I replied i got my period on Saturday so spent weekend crying!

Of all the people to go and see to tell she chose me, were not even close. I felt almost as if it was showing off. I was so angry that we have been trying for 15 months and nothing, not a hint of bfp! then she who doesnt even want one, gets it in a blink of eye.

What more frustrating is i would of been happy for her had it planned or at least wanted, dont get me wrong i would of been envious but happy all the same.

So now another night crying, why is the world so unfair.

I'm sorry...some people aren't very sensitive! :( I completely understand where you are coming from. Everywhere I go someone else is preggo and normally it's an accident. I know it is easier said than done but try to stay positive! :)

that proper sucks!!! :( i really feel for you. :hugs: I want a baby so bad, and have been praying that i at least come on!! I havent had anything since coming off the pill 6 months ago. its making me so depressed. :(

I was going to ask if you were close to this woman when you answered it - I can't believe you would go round to someone who you know has been trying for a long time and talk about not knowing what to do about an unplanned pregnancy! It's so insensitive!
I really feel for you, the world does seem so unfair sometimes. It's crazy that they can be using the 'pull out' method, not want another baby and bam it happens, and some people have been trying for so long, doing things exactly by the book.
The only thing I can say is that when you get your little miracle, you will be so blessed, and the only thing you will feel when you get that BFP is indescribable joy. So different to her experience! I know it feels so painful right now. :hugs:
:dust:

she then said aww it should be you saying your pregnant not me.

I just couldnt beleive it

thanks for listening ladies, just needed to get it off my chest

Good luck to you all

oh i feel so sorry for you! :hugs: this "friend" seems really insensivive! but you know what you will get your BFP and when you do you will appreciate your pregnancy and love your baby soooo much, this woman has been selfish to you and her own children, I hope dont let her get you down, extra dose of baby dust for this month :dust::dust: xxx

I'm moving on to month #7 ttc.

I'm also an OB nurse. I've had 3 15 year old patients in the last 2 weeks.
Yet, here I am, capable of providing for another baby, and still not pregnant.

Life's not fair, and that sucks!

:hugs: my friend just told me 3 weeks ago she was pregnant..her 5th time being pregnant, has 3 kids had one abortion..is already almost 3 months along and gonna get another abortion..at THREE months! maybe even longer! she just says shes gonna do it when she gets the time to go out of town where the place is...its horrible!

My god I hope for that childs sake that is isnt pregnant again that is just sad! Theres so many undeserving ppl out there that are blessed with kids and just dont see it that way! SO messed up!

I am sorry!

My friend I work with (I was her assistant) said how she did not want anymore kids. She was done bla bla bla. I had mentioned many times that I wanted more. Her husband decided that he wanted another so she laid there and let him do what ever. She kept saying she did not want anymore. Then a year later she came to work, (after I had just gotten back from spending a week in childrens hospital with my son) freaking out cause she was late and her husband was going to be so mad at her cause she was pregnant. I thought to myself how dumb can one person be. :shrug:

again I am sorry!

i am just shocked how many grown women are saying they dont want kids but yet dont use contraception.
There is just no excuse for it these days, there is so many different options that are so easy and dont have to be condoms.
If they thought for a while and stopped being so selfish then maybe these abortions would not need to happen as they would remain unpregnant as they wanted in the first place.

my best friend knows im literally desperate for another, i love my children soo much and me and partner love to add to our family.
anyhow my friend announced yesterday she thinks shes pregnant 7 days late now! andi said omg how excited she said 'so so' :( worse of it im buying her a test today :(

BEWARE BIT OF A RANT

right, my neighbour/friend (not a really close friend) who knows i have been trying for 15 cycles, just started cycle 16 :-(, been listening to me upset etc, she has 2 young children who are really hard work and she been saying she doesnt want anymore kids at all but they have only been using the pull out method (stupid or what), well she came round today and said she thinks she might be pregnant, she can't beleive it! she said her partner doesnt want anymore and told her to look at how she is with the other 2. She doesnt know what she wants and not sure if she could have a termination
she was then just going on with herself, how she cant beleive this etc etc and then at the end of rant looked at me and said how are you getting on?

I replied i got my period on Saturday so spent weekend crying!

Of all the people to go and see to tell she chose me, were not even close. I felt almost as if it was showing off. I was so angry that we have been trying for 15 months and nothing, not a hint of bfp! then she who doesnt even want one, gets it in a blink of eye.

What more frustrating is i would of been happy for her had it planned or at least wanted, dont get me wrong i would of been envious but happy all the same.

So now another night crying, why is the world so unfair.

I completely understand what you are going through. My cousin, who I see everyday. Has a 18 month old and my DH and I have been TTC for 10 months now and I talk to her about everything. My dr. has now put me on Femara to help w/ ovulation since I don't do that on my own for some reason. Well, 2 months ago she say's how bout I try and have another baby too wouldn't it be fun to have babies together and I just said yeah I guess....well she got pregnant a month later and all i have heard is OMG i can't believe it happened this fast...isn't this the greatest!! Over and Over...like you said she knows my struggles and has seen me cry when the :witch: came so you would think they would understand and not "rub" it in that it was that easy!!

I kind of know what you are going through I've been ttc for 6 months now and last month my sister who is older but not trying had a pregnancy scare and she was very relieved to find out she wasn't pregnant. But that got my sister's friend talking and she's ntnp aparently! She has 3 kids who she doesn't take proper care of because she's lazy certain things that she does just really pisses me and my sister. Like her baby boy had burns on him from where he sat in his diaper for to long and she's come over my house before to get diapers because she's to lazy to go buy her own. We only have diapers because I watch a friend of mine's baby girl we don't have any babies of our own in my family. Her youngest is 19 months and he just learned how to walk because they have him in the high chair or the play pen all day and the older two have serious behavior issues! It just makes me so mad because they can't handle the 3 kids that they have but yet they want to have another! And I've been trying for months now and she is one of the few people that know this and she is freaking running around saying she's trying for another one when she can't even take care of the one she's got! Ugh it makes me so mad! Sorry I know it's kind of off topic but I just needed to rant!

no rant all you want ladies, we all need to do it sometimes.

Sometimes i wonder why we have friends because i would never behanve like that to them

well my 'friend' is pregnant..... buying the pram I wanted, sat there and put birth programmes on tv whilst i was there, and she was like ooo you'l get pregnant one day! in process of saying other bad things grrr

well my 'friend' is pregnant..... buying the pram I wanted, sat there and put birth programmes on tv whilst i was there, and she was like ooo you'l get pregnant one day! in process of saying other bad things grrr

Argh, bet you wanted to punch her lol
Its so annoying and i dont think they realise how patronising they sound with it.

We will get our much deserved BFP soon, but i am going to promise myself to remember to be sensitive to other peoples feelings

i will too...thing is she keeps going on about it..
if she was happy and partner was happy and REALLY wanted it i would be happy but the way shes going its like she wants to hurt me... she only wanted one when i finally built up courage tell her i was trying (2 months ago)

and pram i like she was like ooo i dont like that, then yesterday he said you know that pram at school 'we' like im getting that one... erm 'we'

and shes keeping it a secret from her partner as he really dont want one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"