Omg so annoyed!!

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So apparantly LeeAnne is wanting to push all my buttons today!! She has been up every hour to eat...fine...BUT...she's only taking 1oz at a time then falling asleep for an hour and then wakes up and cries to be fed again and same thing...it's driving me nuts..I can't get anything done around the house!!

I thought maybe she was to warm because she was all snuggly and wrapped up in a nice blanket so I took that off, stripped her down to her diaper and placed a face cloth on her tummy to keep her awake but NO fell asleep eating..

I thought maybe the nipples are to slow for her because they are new bottles but yesterday she was drinking from them just fine...she's just being very lazy today! :dohh:

have u tried feeding her the rest of the bottle while she sleeps? i sometimes have to do that with zane even now.

have u tried feeding her the rest of the bottle while she sleeps? i sometimes have to do that with zane even now.

Yup I tried that...took her almost an hour and half to even put a dent in the bottle so I said forget that!

thats not good then. its so frustrating when they have spells like this but she might be having a growth spurt. the eating habbits do get better in time just gota do what she needs for now

Yah..just spending the day on the couch, watching loads of movies and relaxing! She has had days like this before and it starts at night where she takes 2 oz and then falls asleep, then teh cycle begins for a day until she takes a big 5hr nap and wakes up hating the world because shes starving..and finally goes back to normal!

:hugs:

Elyse is having a nasty day too. She was working on a poo and was absolutely miserable forever, but hungry at the same time.. and she can't eat and poo all at the same time so she was screaming and going crazy on me because she was so hungry and frustrated about her poop!

Few minutes later she was this angel baby, just cuddling me all bright eyed and awake, no more tears/hungry faces either. I just KNEW what she had made for me, so I walked (slowly) to change her lol.. and monster poop. And then the crying started again for more food. lol

and to think ive been wondering about having another baby lol its days like that, that make me really not want anymore haha

good luck hope she gets back on track soon

Elyse is having a nasty day too. She was working on a poo and was absolutely miserable forever, but hungry at the same time.. and she can't eat and poo all at the same time so she was screaming and going crazy on me.

Few minutes later she was this angel baby, just cuddling me all bright eyed and awake, no more tears/hungry faces either. I just KNEW what she had made for me, so I walked (slowly) to change her lol.. and monster poop. And then the crying started again for more food. lol

zane can do everything while pooing lol typical man! he even poos in his sleep and doesnt wake up so hes lyin in poo for hours n his little bum gets covered in nappy rash

Elyse is having a nasty day too. She was working on a poo and was absolutely miserable forever, but hungry at the same time.. and she can't eat and poo all at the same time so she was screaming and going crazy on me because she was so hungry and frustrated about her poop!

Oh see LeeAnne poops best when being fed! I think it's because she likes her milk VERY warm..almost to the point of being to hot..so I think it relaxes her tummy..but everytime she's in the middle of a bottle she starts pooping...which is gross because I let her finish her bottle first before changing her otherwise she falls asleep after I change her..and when I burp her I usually do the way where you hold their jaw, anyways, her poop gets all smushed in her diaper and all overself..its soooooo gross LOL I cringe everytime she poops while eating!

its horrible when zane poos when hes eating food as he pushes food spills out of his mouth! arent babies delightful haha

Have you tried medium flow teats? That seemed to help Tiffs 'cause she was getting the milk quicker so wasn't getting tired part way through. Also made it easier to get wind up. x

Oh see LeeAnne poops best when being fed! I think it's because she likes her milk VERY warm..almost to the point of being to hot..so I think it relaxes her tummy..but everytime she's in the middle of a bottle she starts pooping...which is gross because I let her finish her bottle first before changing her otherwise she falls asleep after I change her..and when I burp her I usually do the way where you hold their jaw, anyways, her poop gets all smushed in her diaper and all overself..its soooooo gross LOL I cringe everytime she poops while eating!

Hahaha.. Elyse poops all the time when I'm holding her, and depending how I'm holding her, sometimes it gets smushed up the front and all the way up the back, to the point where it's almost coming up out of her diaper :dohh:

WORST kind of poop by far.. and we haven't even had the worst of those poops yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->