Omg so confused don't know how to feel!!! Help

Smirn

Reaction score
Well where do I start!!!!
Had I FET on the 6th November got a positive day 6 the betas went from 19 to 68 to 444......everything looking good!!! On Wednesday this week I started to lose brown blood which turn red then back to brown but there wasn't a lot but enough to be worried!!! I rang the doctors who advised I go for a scan on the Friday!! ( this morning) .......well at the scan they said that they couldn't see a sac and for me to be day 40 they should be able to by now!!! They said that what was there must have stop growing and I should prepare for the worst outcome but he will take bloods anyway!!!
Iv just got the bloods back which are 16500!!!!! Doctor is shocked !!!! He thinks that maybe I could of held on to the egg for 5 days and that would mean I am possible less then 38 days and that that's why nothing can be see !!! They are rescanning on Wednesday to see if anything is there then !!!!
What do you guys think !!!! Am I holding out for disappointment ???

I don't have any personal experience but I think you're still early. I've had done spotting but I always schedule my dating ultrasound a little later to be sure I see something. I go Tuesday at 8 weeks 1day. Try to stay positive

Smirn - I am sorry I don't have experience in what you're going through but wanted to wish you all the best for Wednesday. When you have gone through the IVF / FET process, it all seems so precious to us and to be met with such disappointment is so hard. Praying for you hun and hope you get some good news on Wednesday.

Hi. Sorry you're going through this. I was looking to see how things were going for you when I came across this post :( they should have seen something on scan. With that hcg level they should have seen something. I don't think it's a good sign. Even if the embryo took longer to implant.
Did they rule out ectopic? Was the scan abdominal or vaginal?
It's possible you passed the sac already when you had the bleeding. I hope next week brings better answers. I do hope for the best.

Hi mo I did read your post on Friday but didn't want to believe it!!! Well bee for a scan this morning and saw baby and heart beat!!! Even the Dr was shocked..... He believed that it bobbed about for a few days before starting to implant!!! I'm still losing brown discharge .... But can get better confirmation of what I saw this morning!!! Booked for anther scan Saturday xx

That's fab news. These babies have us terrified from the day we concieve, if only they knew our worry X

That is soo fantastic!! Wahoo! Stubborn baby not wanting to show itself. So glad you saw everything today. These babies making us worry all the time. Fx for Saturday. So happy for you. Congrats! I'm surprised they still didn't see anything the last scan with your levels so high.

I am so glad xx I didn't want to have to go through it again for the third time !!😄😄😄

OH my gosh I'm SOO happy to hear that. I can't imagine how these past few days have been!!!!

It's amazing what our bodies and our little beans are capable of.

That's a beautiful story, thank you for keeping us posted. Please let us know how it goes on Saturday, I'll be checking for you!

Did they give you a picture? I love seeing the tiny little babies!!

Did they give you a picture? I love seeing the tiny little babies!![/QuUOTE]

No I was so in shock that there was even a baby there to be honest I didn't even think to get one !!! I will do on Saturday for sure xx

Did you get a good scan report? I hope so xxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->