Omg...so hungry!!!!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Omg it's past midnight and I'm laying in bed thinking of snacks downstairs!!! I've eaten enough today!!! Sooo hungry..this is ridiculous! I'm only 5+5, it's not like the baby actually needs food! Anyone know why pregnant ladies get so hungry when the baby doesn't really need anything?

Because your body is doing A lot of work trying to grow a baby! :thumbup: Also I think something to do with increased blood flow, therefore increased metabolism? I think I read that somewhere :flower:

I'm not hungry during the day feel too queezy thinking or smelling certain foods puts me off lol but come evening time I'm hungry and like to nibble on a little of everything lol, also ever since finding out about this pregnancy I've woke up during the night 2-3am hungry lol xx

I was hungry all the time until about week 8 then the unyeilding nausea set it!

Hope it doesn't happen for you!

It's strange but I don't feel like eating most of the time, I alway feel full and bloated. I hope that's not a bad thing.

My hunger has just set in now. I woke up at 4.30 this morning and had to eat cereal or I would have starved to death.

I feel the same way before I found out I was pregnant I felt like I was starving and couldn't get full!! Still feel really hungry

I find that I'm especially hungry in the evenings. I feel guilty eating so much and then going to bed, but right now that's what I've got to do I guess! Luckily I'm not eating too much more during the day. I definitely wake up starving though!

Same here! It's starting to calm down now thankfully but man I haven't experienced hunger like this before. I try to keep a snack beside my bed so if I wake up hungry I don't have to go anywhere!

I've been so hungry this entire first trimester. It's almost embarrassing, save for the fact that I know it is likely normal. I just think and talk about food constantly! If I start thinking about one particular thing I want to eat, I cannot stop daydreaming about it until I have eaten it!

Anyway, you're not alone! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"