OMG Softcups?????

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
I have just read about using softcups to aid in conception, is this true??
I have a ton of these stocked up in my cabinet because I don't really use them with AF unless I am not doing anything too strenuous that day, and omg this is genius!
I'm really excited with this discovery! I've got some preseed, opks, bbt, and softcups ready to go!
Can anyone confirm!?:baby:

Feel like I am stalking you since I just replied to your other thread :haha: I use soft cups if I have to get up soon after BD'ing, just kind of helps defy gravity and keep things up there. Have read many success stories involving soft cups!

That's fine! I like making friends!:friends:
And that makes sense! This is so exciting!
My hubs just came home from work and I was explaining this to him and this was his expression :coffee::thumbup: haha

Lol I remember one time when we just got done DTD and about 10 minutes later DS woke up. I looked at him and was like go to the bathroom and get me a soft cup! I need to get up but I need those swimmers to stay up in there! :haha: He did it but looked at me like I was completely crazy :wacko:

I normally use cloth menstrual pads, but I got some Softcups specifically for TTC. Unfortunately I am not very experienced at... aherm... inserting things of this nature. My first attempt ended with the cup going in sideways, pushing out all the semen that I was trying to trap, and freaking me out because I couldn't catch a hold of the dang thing to fish it back out. So, well, if you've already mastered these, then they should be a fabulous addition to your TTC regimen. If not, you may want to practice when valuable baby-making-ingredients aren't on the line. lol

I used soft cups for 3 cycles. On the third cycle I used it with soy isoflavones and bam bfp.

I must say tho the cycle on my bfp my cervix was show for 3 days. So the soft cups def helped keep the sperm in the right place but my cervix and cm were also cooperating which I think made a big difference!

I personally didn't tried soft cups. But yes would love to use it. I usually do web search for menstrual protection and found few similar menstrual cups like Femmy cup, moon cup and many more.

I normally use cloth menstrual pads, but I got some Softcups specifically for TTC. Unfortunately I am not very experienced at... aherm... inserting things of this nature. My first attempt ended with the cup going in sideways, pushing out all the semen that I was trying to trap, and freaking me out because I couldn't catch a hold of the dang thing to fish it back out. So, well, if you've already mastered these, then they should be a fabulous addition to your TTC regimen. If not, you may want to practice when valuable baby-making-ingredients aren't on the line. lol

I just DIED laughing at your post. Because if I used soft cups this is exactly what it would be with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->