Omg, stabbing pain when I sneeze!

xAmiixLouisex

Mommy! <3
Reaction score
Posting so much today. Sorry. :dohh:

I just sneezed and felt like someone stabbed me in my hip! Please tell me this is normal. I vaugly remember when I was in first tri I complained about a stabbing pain and someone said "wait till you're in second tri and it happens when you sneeze!"

Meee too! I guess baby doesn't like being shaken up haha.

Happens to me too. Just in from my right hip though. Ob though it was a hernia but didn't find a bump. So guesses it's a muscle .

I got that, but it would only happen when I was in certain positions when I sneezed. It doesnt happen often anymore, I learned to sit straight up so it would not cause any pain. This also happens when I try to get out of bed too fast. Now I just roll out to prevent it from happening again lol

Me too, round ligaments?

I find that it I press/hold a little on my lower abdomen it cushions it a bit and doesnt hurt as much!

It never ends does it :)

yeah. that is totally normal. round ligament.

When I sneeze I have the same issue, but usually I'm more concerned with the fact I just peed myself. :haha:

Oh yes, and for me it's same place every time in my lower right-side belly. I hold onto it now and press in slightly when I have to sneeze but it's like a stabby/cramping pain. LOVING pregnancy, every day is a new adventure ;0

I get a pain when i sneeze so i hold my bump (not that it really works) to try and buffer the pain. x

Haha - this happened to me this morning. It hurt so badly I had a hard time catching my breath at first. It was really bad probably cause I was lying down.

It's def. gotten worse in 2nd tri - but I'm not looking forward to 3rd tri, when it means pain & peeing a little... lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->