OMG the pain

snettyb

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to be moaning again but i am in so much pain and discomfort. I have been getting period pains and painful tightenings on and off for about 2 weeks now, coupled with back pain, diarrhea (sorry TMI) and generally feeling off. I went to hospital last tuesday as i suspected my waters had broken but they hadn't and they tested me for all kinds of infections but all tests came back clear.

I had a bit of pinky blood streaked discharge yesterday tea time and since then i have had the WORST cramps i have ever experienced in my life EVER! I have been up half the night with it. i took pain killers and had a bath but it won't let up. Its just constant cramp and back pain and its driving me nuts. Every time my baby shuffles it is even more painful. The pain and tirednes is waring me down now and i don't know what to do.

Am i being a baby? Any ideas what the hell is happening to me? It doesn't feel like what i remember labour to be. Any help or advice would be great xx

Some labours start like that, might we worth giving them a call..

I've been having period pains, and it's the cervix changing apparently.

If its getting more frequent and causing you a lot of pain then would call labour ward and ask there advice hun.All labours can be different and start in different ways.x

Sounds like it could be the start of something, i get the odd couple of days like this then it passes but if its been 2 weeks you never know.

If it stays the same i would mention it to the midwife and if it gets worse i'd ring up labour ward and see if they can check you over.
x

Might be way TMI but i just had another bath to try and find some comfort and there was brown jelly floating in the water when i got out. Do you think this could be my plug? xx

Sounds like it hun!This could be the start of things for you!x

If you've had signs of blood since the cramping first started weeks ago then I'd call the labour ward just to be on the safe side.

And it sounds like it could be your plug in the bath - hope things start moving for sure soon!! xx

Sounds like your plug i would ring labour ward see if they want to check u over good luck xxx

Ring Labour ward hunny, get yourself checked out xox
Labours can be quite different....
Hope something is happening for you xoxox

Keep us updated hun x

HAve you rang hun? Sounds like def progress. Send some my way :p :p :p

I haven't rang yet as if they ask me to go in i can't coz i can't get a baby sitter till after 5pm but i am going to call after that. The cramps did go for a little while but have come back worse than ever! I'll let you all know how i get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->