OMG the sickness had begun

Raven24

mum
Reaction score
hi im 7 weeks now and up till now ive just been tired and the occassional nausea which was fine but the past few days i have had to eat every few hours and if i dont i get the most awful sicky feeling its horrible, at the moment i havent actually been sick but it feels horrible.

does anyone else get like this when they need to eat?

Maybe try keeping some dried fruit/raisins/biscuits with you to snack on when you start to feel euchy? xxx

oh yeah. I have to eat every 2 hours if not more often. It is the worst when I wake during the night. The nausea is the worst for me duing the night becasue I dont eat every few hours. I am taking a medication from the doctor in the morning otherwise I would not be able to function at all. From week 5 - 7 I dont think I moved an inch.

Hang in there.

The thing that works the best for me is tortilla chips. I have just recently been able to eat them with cheese sauce.

Yeah, I'm about 6 weeks and I started feeling that way about 2 days ago. When I don't eat for a few hours I start to get nauseous and light-headed. Today I had to work through lunch and forgot to bring a snack with me - so ran out and bought some fudge just to keep my blood sugar up. Apparently, low blood sugar is one of the things that makes pregnant women feel queasy.

I'm living on toast and marmalade right now it's the only think i can stomach without hurling for england.:hugs:

yep know whatyou mean, i feel sick if i dont eat and sick if i dont

I was like this from week 5-8 and then it slowly started to get better, I still wake up sometimes and feel as if I've not eaten for over a week but generally it's better, but then I have been off work for the last two weeks for easter hols. I'm sure when I go back and start doing things again the hunger will reinstall itself!!

Good Luck xx

defo - I am having to eat all the time otherwise I feel RUBBISH!! Nothing specific helps me - just food in general :munch:... I have put on 1/2 a stone in these 10 weeks

My sister in law put on 4 stone with her pregnancy!! I hope I don't put n that much!! She's lost it all now though - and my niee is 8 months old so shes done really well!

x

Im in my 14th week and still sick as a dog !! its evening sickness with me 5pm on the dot , you cud set ur watch to it. Plus Ive contracted 2 nasty bugs which have had me hospitalized

I feel sick if I don't eat and also if I do eat. I can't catch a break! Week 9 has been one of the worst for me so far ... :(

Mines started to ease off now thankfully!

I was just snaking all day long little meals and often...

Oh I know that feeling. Haven't actually been sick yet, but feel nauseous most of the day!

Hey all

I have had horrfic morning, noon and night sickness. I got married two weeks ago tomorrow and the week leading up to the wedding I could hardly hold down anything. I go through phases of being able to eat and keep stuff down and at other times just the thought off the food can set me off. We went on honeymoon and it was really tough away from home to try and keep eating well. At one stage i went over 24 hours wihtout being able to keep anything down. I keep trying to eat small bits and often but it seems I feel sick if i don't eat and sick when i do. Arrgggh. I am a teacher so still have another week of school holidays but i am dreading what I will do if this does not settle before I go back to work!!!

I am trying to follow advice eat small and often, eat before getting out of bed, dry basic foods.

Anyone have any miracles that have helped?? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->