• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

omg theres a wasp in my front room.... in december :S

K

kimbobaloobob

totally pointless thread but theres a wasp in my frot room :S arnt they all suposed to be hiding by now??, its december ffs. And my OH has ran into the kitchen and shut the door :/ real manly ay?:growlmad:

:haha: I shouldn't laugh at your OH, but I'm going to anyway :haha:

lol football has just come on so hes braved opening the door to watch but is still watching the wasp more than the T.V i dread to think what LO will be like if he sees his dad being like this :/

Oh dear - you're gonna have to hide all this from LO in case they grow up with a terminal case of the willies :p

Madness. There's still 4 inches of snow outside and we had a gnat in our lounge the other night!

D'you think these insects haven't got the memo yet? :D

lol they must of missed something... we havent had the snow yet but it was -9 outside this morning!!

Tbh, wimp as your OH is being over this, you've gotta admire a wasp that can stay alive in winter...esp with these temps :D

yup, its a big bugger aswell though. Cant say its doing any harm though just sat on the nets :) i think its quite cute

They tend to go very dopey this time of year - can make them more of a liability for stinging, but as they're so punch-drunk you sort of have to go out of your way to get stung :winkwink:

How's your OH coping now?

hes still watching it like a hawk but his legs started hurting him so hes sat down now... attention seeking much lol.
Ive never been stung so i spose thats why they dont bother me. Plus i worked in a donut shop and a ice cream shop at alton towers so you kind of get used to them after a while

lol,

the beasties seem to be a bit confused this year.

I had a monster mosquito in the lounge last night, kept dive bombing me. Little bugger! Dead now though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"