Omg,they back cravings....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by rachlouise25, Dec 12, 2009.

1. rachlouise25

rachlouise25 mum of 3 xxx

OMG my cravings are back with a vengence i want anything thats got ice ,ive been chewing on tip tops and so want some more and i havent got any ...

i must be mad its december and im wanting cold things i craved these on both my boys im wondering does this mean another lil boy for me .....

i cant wait till the 18th to see if baby is another boy xxxxxxxxxxxx

whats everyone elses cravings xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

I have cravings for ice lolly`s which i have every night without fail.Cheese strings and the worst one is sweets fizzy ones like haribo yum soo bad for my teeth xx

3. broodylocket

broodylocket Well-Known Member

ooo homemade chocolate cornflakes and cheerios, frosties, shredded wheat and shreddies. :D

4. Jadey121

Jadey121 Mummy of 2. Expecting No3

Mines raw carrots i munch on them all day haha!! I also want to lick dirt off potatoes (strange i know!!) Think im lacking nutriants in something!!!

5. rachlouise25

rachlouise25 mum of 3 xxx

lol mg god dirt off potatoes thats the first ive ever heard of that ,but i guess if you have cravings you just got to have it at the time ,have u actually licked the dirt of yet strange question but very curious :haha:

6. littlepne

littlepne Mum of One :)

I've not had any specific cravings yet... I'm just craving everything!! Want to eat all the time. Before I got pregnant I wasn't a big eater though, never used to get hungry. Now I wake up and am hungry straight away!!