Omg,they back cravings....

rachlouise25

mum of 3 xxx
Reaction score
OMG my cravings are back with a vengence i want anything thats got ice ,ive been chewing on tip tops and so want some more and i havent got any ...

i must be mad its december and im wanting cold things i craved these on both my boys im wondering does this mean another lil boy for me .....

i cant wait till the 18th to see if baby is another boy xxxxxxxxxxxx

whats everyone elses cravings xxxxxxxxxxx

I have cravings for ice lolly`s which i have every night without fail.Cheese strings and the worst one is sweets fizzy ones like haribo yum soo bad for my teeth xx

ooo homemade chocolate cornflakes and cheerios, frosties, shredded wheat and shreddies. :D

Mines raw carrots i munch on them all day haha!! I also want to lick dirt off potatoes (strange i know!!) Think im lacking nutriants in something!!!

Mines raw carrots i munch on them all day haha!! I also want to lick dirt off potatoes (strange i know!!) Think im lacking nutriants in something!!!

lol mg god dirt off potatoes thats the first ive ever heard of that ,but i guess if you have cravings you just got to have it at the time ,have u actually licked the dirt of yet strange question but very curious :haha:

I've not had any specific cravings yet... I'm just craving everything!! Want to eat all the time. Before I got pregnant I wasn't a big eater though, never used to get hungry. Now I wake up and am hungry straight away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->