OMG - this can't be can it?

babymaybe

LTTC - Unexplained
Reaction score
I tested at 9.30 this morning and got a :bfn:. On pulling it out of the bin for the second time at about 2.50pm to check I found this. This must be an evap right - wish I knew what an evap was??

God my heart is beating so hard........

Attachments

• Jo&Paul2008.jpg
    Jo&Paul2008.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 101
It says disregard after 10 minutes if the result changes

I think evaps are usually colourless, however I think that as so much time had passed I wouldn't get your hopes up, sorry. I've ready before that the blue dye tests are notorious for false positives.

That said I'd get another one to do in the morning, you never know!

After that length of time I'd have to say Evap .. sorry honey

Thanks Claire - it makes sense that its a false + really now I've calmed down!

i would say its an evap because it was after the time limit....but id definately test again in the morning as that line is pretty dark!!! good luck x

my BFP was coming after the time limit for 2 days then i got a BFP within the time frame, good luck hun

Lou
xxx

I hate those blue dye tests, because they give the worst false positives. If you had that on a red dye...that dark, then I would say probably BFP, but on a blue...I don't know. Can you test with a red-dye test??? I hope that this is it for you!

Thanks so much for all your help. Conclusion seems to be that I need to test again but am not going to be able to get another now until Easter Monday. At least by then if it is a :bfp: it should be stronger.

At least its given me a bit of PMA back as don't feel completely out this month.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

:hugs:

Fingers crossed for you! Where abouts are you in your cycle?

Fingers crossed for you! Where abouts are you in your cycle?

Its day 23 and I think I ovd day 12 which is quite early for me. So that makes me 11dpo. I've got slight AF pains but not much else.

How about you?

Funny you should ask that actually, I'm on CD1, althought the witch hasn't arrived in full force yet - my GP told me to take Clomid on day 2-6 but as she hasn't arrived yet in full force I'm not sure whether to count today as CD1 or not, what do you think?

I'll keep an eye out for you on Monday if your going to test again then - and keeping everything crossed for you :)

Funny you should ask that actually, I'm on CD1, althought the witch hasn't arrived in full force yet - my GP told me to take Clomid on day 2-6 but as she hasn't arrived yet in full force I'm not sure whether to count today as CD1 or not, what do you think?

I'll keep an eye out for you on Monday if your going to test again then - and keeping everything crossed for you :)

I was told first day of bleeding/spotting is day 1.

When I went to the hospital the nurse told me to count day 1 is the first day of proper blood flow rather than spotting - but I would wait and see what some of the other girls think.

JasMak this is the same as my doctor told me. But what babymaybe has said is what I always thought before the doctor told me that!

hey hun, i dont want to get your hopes up but when i did a test it looked negative but it caught my eye when i was in the bathroom 4 hours later and there was a line i thought it must be an evap line .. i didnt know what to think so i nipped along and got another test.. same thing happened! the next day i went and got a digi test to see that one little word i been hoping for, i've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! All the best xx

Well just to let you know that I didn't need to do another test as :witch: has arrived. I've never had an evap or false positive before - never even knew you could get them - and they're really cruel and twisted.

New cycle - new opportunity. We'll see what happens on cycle 28!

Aww hun that sucks :( fingers crossed for this month. I've only ever had 1 evap and it was horrible,they're very cruel.

Hope you get lucky this month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"