omg trapped wind!!!

ozzie24

mum of spencer+ thomas
Reaction score
well i had trapped wind with my son but that was 3 years ago and had forgoten how bad it is. i had it yesterday morning then woke up at 4am with it again. the pain is so bad and for hours after my belly is tender. in a way trapped wind is a good sign that all is going well but cant i just have morning sickness less pain, altho i do fell for yous that do have ms and prob wouldnt want it if i did have it.
is any one else have bad trapped wind? if so what are you doing to help?

Sorry honey, my wind isn't trapped, I am letting it fly constantly :dohh:

yeah i was going to say, i'm trying to keep mine in right now, have a classroom full of 11 and 12 year olds who would love me to let one rip I'm sure!

I had that a few months back, I was in complete agony. Best thing to take is peppermint oil capsules or peppermint tea. Took a day or so to work for me but believe me when it worked the relief is unreal!

I had exactly the same a few weeks back, the pain is awful! I tried everything to get rid of it but I think stressing about it just made it worse! Im so glad I don't have it anymore! Hope it goes away for you soon!

I have had it really bad after having a big dinner. Try taking Deflatine - it has worked for me! Good luck

hi, ok i dont get trapped wind unfortunately, i just let rip wherever i am!!

BUT i do know what helps...sometimes my boyfriend does this to me when im laying on the sofa as he knows it makes me...ahem...gassy! and i cant stop it!!!

its the bicycle legs thing, like what you do with babies to make them poo, lay down on sofa or bed or something, and just get your OH or someone to hold your feet and "pedal" your legs around, as if your going backwards on a bike. it helps if someone else does it as they apply pressure to legs which helps...i cant do it on my own LOL

it looks and sounds very strange, but it works for me and it works on babies!!!!

give it a go for a few minutes, you may be pleasantly surprised :) xx

hi, ok i dont get trapped wind unfortunately, i just let rip wherever i am!!

BUT i do know what helps...sometimes my boyfriend does this to me when im laying on the sofa as he knows it makes me...ahem...gassy! and i cant stop it!!!

its the bicycle legs thing, like what you do with babies to make them poo, lay down on sofa or bed or something, and just get your OH or someone to hold your feet and "pedal" your legs around, as if your going backwards on a bike. it helps if someone else does it as they apply pressure to legs which helps...i cant do it on my own LOL

it looks and sounds very strange, but it works for me and it works on babies!!!!

give it a go for a few minutes, you may be pleasantly surprised :) xx

Gas X, its simethicone....totally safe to take during pregnancy....it saved me from going to the hospital and demanding they help me! lmao! Hope yours gets better sweetie! I know its terrible!

try a glass of orange juice before bed this tend to help me, i have been in the same boat as you hun :)

Hot peppermint tea may help. I don't really like peppermint tea, but it does help when I feel very bloated and uncomfortable with trapped wind.

Also you can do some walking. It may help releasing the wind. Sometime I have that problem at night, and I just walk around on the living room while I massage my belly in circular motion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->