OMG what a relief!!!!!!!

Codys_Mum

Reaction score
I went in for my 12 week check up with my Dr.. Going by the dating scan I am 12+2 but going by my LMP I am 12+6... Anyway after filling out all the paperwork and going through all the questions ect she checked the heart beat (I have found the heart beat heaps of times with a home doppler but was just worried maybe somehow I was thinking it was the heartbeat but it wasnt) well she found it within about 10 seconds which is about how long it look last night to find it :)

She looked at me kind of shocked that she found it soo fast and said 'oh, there is your baby'.... just those words made me soo happy.

After feeling for my uterus she said it feels as though I am more like 14 weeks than 12 weeks so she has now decided to go with the dates of my LMP...... yippie 5 days forward is awesome :)

And I am going for my NT scan next Tuesday (5 days and counting) so hopefully they will put me forward again LOL

Well that is all, I was just soo happy with todays appointment that I wanted to share it with someone :)

That's wonderful news, always a bonus to find out ur further along! :-D

aww thats great to read, glad it all went so well and baby's heartbeat is nice and strong:thumbup:

Great news xxx can't wait until I can hear my babies HB xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->