omg!! what do i do?

C

charli19891

nearly 2 years ago me and my bf split up for 6 weeks and i got with someone else, but i still slept with my ex.
anyway i ended up pregnant with my son and according to the dates its my ex's!
i got back with my ex whom i am now still with and not long ago the bloke i got with within the 6 weeks wanted a dna test and ordered one off the internet from america and it came back that my son is his... i couldnt believe it as he looks like my oh not him... so me and my oh got another test through the nhs and it came back as he is my oh not the other blokes.
anyway the other bloke wants to take me to court and it will basically ruin everything me and the oh have and being pregnant its gunna stress me out.

Obv the nhs one is more reliable then the internet one surely?
I really don't know what to do!

sorry for the rant but i have no one else to talk to at this moment in time!!1

Help!!! :cry:

two tests,,,, saying two different things? i would get a third test!

Did you see the result of his internet one? He may have fabricated the result to be what he wanted. I would definintely believe the NHS one, they have no vested interest either way. What exactly does he hope to achieve by taking you to court - he's clutching at straws I think. His lawyer can't argue against the NHS paternity test, try not to worry about it, hope it all works out for you.

i would be more inclined to believe your test as you have conducted the test, it is a reputable testing facility and your have seen the results

have you even seen the test results from this guy? or has he just told you what they are?

let him take you to court, call his bluff, either he will not take you to court because he knows he is lying or he will take you to court, you take you nhs test with you he can take his dodgey internet test with him and see which one they believe, if they court order a third then there will be a third

dont worry about it hun, call his bluff see what he does, "take me to court then!"

whys he actually taking you to court? what for?

the court will just order a 3rd...

I'm so sorry that things are so stressful for you at the moment, but congratulations on your pregnancy! I think the above advice has all been good, either you could order a third to definitely prove who the father is, or indeed take him to court and then they would probably ask for a 3rd test.

I hope things work out ok for you.

i would be more inclined to believe your test as you have conducted the test, it is a reputable testing facility and your have seen the results

have you even seen the test results from this guy? or has he just told you what they are?

let him take you to court, call his bluff, either he will not take you to court because he knows he is lying or he will take you to court, you take you nhs test with you he can take his dodgey internet test with him and see which one they believe, if they court order a third then there will be a third

dont worry about it hun, call his bluff see what he does, "take me to court then!"

Well they sent him an email with the results on as they were taking two weeks to come back with the results whereas the originally said 1 week!

Even if he took you to court they are going to believe a NHS test over an internet test!If he is serious in wanting to know the truth then tell him to take an NHS one too!

Sorry you are going through this xx

they sent him an email?????? hun a person with a basic knowledge of word could make a very convincing email. trust the nhs one, he sounds like he just wants to make trouble let him waste his money on a court case and you enjoy your pregnancy. xx

I wouldn't worry Hun, he doesn't have a leg to stand on. If our national health service deems your child to be your OHs then I would go by that. You can't trust an Internet test in my opinion xx

Agree totally with the other ladies. His internet test wouldn't hold up in court against an NHS one, which says it isn't his child, so he's wasting his time. X

i say tell him that you are willing to do a 3rd test -- at an actual facility, non-internet! tell him that because this is his requirement, he can pay for it. otherwise, let him take you to court, and tell him that you will ask he pay your court/attorney fees, etc. they will order a 3rd test anyway, most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->