OMG what I see in Mcdonalds!

I had a mcdonalds today!!!!!!! Harrison loved his big mac :rofl:

Haha I wound my mum and dad up the other day coz Fin was sat on my knee and I had a drink from my bottle of Pepsi Max. Fin watched me drink it and was smiling away, and my dad laughed and said "he's watching you drink! He must think it's for him!" I said "he's had enough pepsi for one day actually." cue stunned silence and mum and dad looking nervously at each other. I managed to keep it going for long enough to panic them into horrified yelling at me that I mustn't give a baby Pepsi...I said "it's fine - it's sugar-free", then started laughing :) soooo easy to wind up!

that photo is cruel - they didn't even upsize his combo to extra large! :nope:

:lol:

Lucas had a big mac meal when he was a couple of weeks old haha :haha:

P141010_11.050001.jpg

JOKE btw.. lol :thumbup:

lol he's loving it ! mcd's is somewhere me and oh go when on our own for a fly dinner, naughty i know but not too keen on taking kids that often and its a treat if my daughter goes Zander has had two mcdonalds in his wee life so far and lets jut say he ate one chicken nugget and put all the chips on the floor, he prefers a mcflurry lol

:rofl: Ahhh thats unhealthy, but at least he doesn't have a drink problem like Ivy. Christmas morning and she was on the whisky!

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/137.jpg

Yes we are terrible people :haha:

Well thanks for that.. Now I HAVE to go and get a McDonalds!!
LO will be pleased tho, he's not had one since Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"