OMG, When did that happen????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by iznil8, Dec 21, 2009.

1. iznil8

iznil8 Excited new mum!

Well ladies, I got up this morning and went about my buisness as usual, had the day off so was being a bit lazy!

Don't know about you but it seems to be getting more & more difficult to find something to wear thats comfy AND flattering but anyway so I am standing looking in the mirror trying to work out if i'm more beached whale than yummy mummy when I realised I CAN'T SEE MY FEET!!! WTF?!?

When did this happen? I swear I wasn't this fat yesterday! I weighed myself like 4 times and I have only put on 3 pounds so far, I figured thats not bad for 20 weeks but as silly as it seems I wasn't expecting to lose my feet so early on!

Anyone else experienced things they weren't expecting yet?

2. mrsraggle

mrsraggle Wifey & Mummy

I've not been able to see my feet for years, so nothing new for me!! Hee hee! :)

3. modo

modo WAHP

Not yet! That's so funny it happened overnight :)

4. lucyaliceann

lucyaliceann First baby due 19-04-10

lol - I have had a few moments like that!! Just like looking down all of a sudden and thinking 'yikes'! Do you think we'll feel like that when we look over at our babies sometimes - like omg when did I become MUMMY?!? lol

5. iznil8

iznil8 Excited new mum!

I think thats exactly how it will be, I forget i'm going to be a mummy now and I'm carrying it everwhere with me!:haha:
    I love it and it's all I ever wanted, I just forgot to remind myself that my body will change!
    I haven't really expanded steadily, it seems to have happened in 3 short bursts, each one taking me my surprise!

6. melissa2332

melissa2332 Active Member

im 20weeks and i cant see my feet no more its crazy

7. Ginaerhol

Ginaerhol Mummy of 3 princesses :D

lol mrsraggle...i can still see mine but i think that i might be leaning forward in order for that to happen lol xxx