OMG...Wtt brought forword :)

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
So Last Night My Husband Initiated sex, we have used the pull out method successfully for many years, but we have been talking about maternity hospitals recently. and last night during sex i asked him not to pull out and he didn't. the first time since i was pregnant with my youngest who is nearly 3. My period came today so there is no chance of pregnancy this month.

Tonight we had a chat and he agreed to bring our dates forword, we originally planned to try September this year and we have brought our dates forword to End May/Early June (depending when i ovulate)

My husband wanted to get the kids birthdays out of the way first which is in april & may. i can't believe we will be ttc in 2 months time.

anyone else ttc in June?

:happydance:
Congratulations!
That is amazing news! We are ttc in Aug/Sep as we only just had the chat so gone from depo to pill to regulate af again.
So happy about your news :) :happydance: xxx

Thanks Ladies, I am exited as it is close i have 2 months i need to keep track of my cycles and ovulation ect. i have rough idea when i ovulate anyways (usually few days after period has finished) but pay more attention now.

what number baby will this be for you ladies?

great news how exciting :) :) we are wtt in new year after DPs operation

sending loads of babydust xxxx

Thank you, best of luck to you all.
What are you ladies doing to prepare a couple months before?

Sooooo exciting! Ours was somewhat brought forward too. :)
My BCP run out mid-May so we decided to NTNP but then start TTC September if it doesn't happen in the first couple months.
Hopefully we'll both be able to post on the pregnancy boards! GL!

We'll be trying for our first! :)
I'm not doing too much extra to prepare, keeping up the same workout schedule I was on for the wedding, paying attention to what I eat and taking multivitamins. Also, enjoying this 'alone' time with my new husband!

woohoo! I'm happy for your iveneverseen! How exciting :)

I'm taking vitamins and herbs, managing stress and exercising regularly! I'm hoping it really makes a difference when it comes time to ttc.

I have just started taking my prenatal and I am exercising more and trying to lose some weight.

Happy for you, Iveneverseen. We're still 5 months out but I'm on a women's multivitamin & trying to improve my fitness.

Hi girls, do u mind me joining in?

Took my last bcp last week, so just waiting for my AF to return back to normal. My DH and I have decided to NTNP until may, then move onto ttcing in June.

I've started taking some folic acid and some vitex. I have been dong some research into EPO and may add that into my daily supplement intake. Is anyone planning on taking EPO?

Good luck to you all xxx

Excited for you Iveneverseen!! Although a bit bummed that we are no longer shooting for the same time frame. I hope to see you posting your BFP in a few months time!

Took my last bcp last week, so just waiting for my AF to return back to normal. My DH and I have decided to NTNP until may, then move onto ttcing in June.

I've started taking some folic acid and some vitex. I have been dong some research into EPO and may add that into my daily supplement intake. Is anyone planning on taking EPO?

Good luck to you all xxx

Hi MrsB87 - I am taking EPO, although I can't say too much yet about how it affects my cycle directly as I haven't removed my Mirena yet - the primary reason I started taking it was to help with my hormone imbalance after switching from bcps last year - I got the worst acne. Now that I am WTT, I've read about how it can help with EWCM and other things, so eager to see how my first hormone-free cycle goes next month.

Good luck to you all xxx

Hi MrsB87 - I am taking EPO, although I can't say too much yet about how it affects my cycle directly as I haven't removed my Mirena yet - the primary reason I started taking it was to help with my hormone imbalance after switching from bcps last year - I got the worst acne. Now that I am WTT, I've read about how it can help with EWCM and other things, so eager to see how my first hormone-free cycle goes next month.

Thanks for the info Sakura! I think I will defo go ahead and get some! Defo need some hormone balancer! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->