OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim

Reaction score
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/mum2six/crackers.jpg

for that price i'd want a bloody car in them!

Even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't buy them , they are hiddeous! :sick:

Where is the christmas spirit in them too? :roll: Bloody pompus arses!

:shock:

Well wouldn't they be nice for th Christmas tree :shock: :lol:

wot how dare they take the magic fish out of crackers n tht spinnin top u no the 1 tht always gets impared in2 sum`1s bare foot come xmas nyt.idiots :roll:

2, 000 dollars almost?!?!?! are they crazy?!?! do they sell?!?! who the hell would pay that kind of money?? and if i read it right thats 2, 000 $ for ONE not all of them ONE holy shit :shock: that kind of stuff blows me away. plus i agree they're ugly
8)

oh my god, what a waste of money! u could make your own lovely crackers that a more personal and much nicer for loads less!!!

:shock: :shock: WTF why would some one pay that amount of money for THEM

twinkletoes said:
oh my god, what a waste of money! u could make your own lovely crackers that a more personal and much nicer for loads less!!!

Normally the things inside are pointless crap, even if a bit expensive, we always buy the cheapest ones we can get but roll up and insert a scratch card. One Xmas my mum won £50 in one, nice extra Xmas pressie!

Fricken Hell!!!

My holiday just cost that much ... least i get a week in fookin austria!!!

I mean WTF do they look like?!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock:

Wow - good thing about those - the delivery charge of 4,95 pounds seems to be ridiculous low compared to this price!! Or would anyone of you pay 4,95 for the delivey of some cakes????????? :-k

Crikey are they having a girrafe?!

Thats one hell of a pricey cracker....i bet the queen has them!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"