Omg!

jenny82

Reaction score
I feel so bad. This morning I seem to have been in some lack of sleep delerium! It felt like I was drunk... Only I wasn't!!

I don't remember anything past 7am. I know I fed baby and I vaguely remember him crying or being unsettled after that. thank god OH was here, he took him downstairs at 9ish apparently.

I think I need more sleep. I had no control over myself at all this morning and it was just scary :/

awww hunny big hugs :hugs: dont worry it will get easyer! i was the same for the 1st 3weeks x

I kinda did this yesterday after she had been up most the night (as always for the last 5 weeks), i just couldnt look after her, my oh took her too. it got me really upset and was ready to swap to formula not the breast to get more slkeep, just wana say she slept most of last night 11 till 6 (woo hoo) with only one feed at 3 so you never now what the next day will bring an d you will be amazed what that one good sleep can do to how you feel. hugs

last night and this morning i was practically delerious with tiredness!!
luckily we fed bubs at 8am and we all slept til 11.30! bliss

x

Today felt like a blur here. Little guy woke up fussing badly 3 times within the span of a half hour (at 3 am) and I got very little rest after that. The rest of this morning has been eat and play but I vaguely remember doing any of that. :dohh:

i did it few wk ago !! luckley gary sorted morgan out :? jsut cudnt keep me self awake

I want to know how single parents do it, must be hard as i have passed babs to my partner loads. With a help i cant do no more look on my face :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->